PDA

View Full Version : SMALL SO CAROLINA NEWSPAPER RUNS 9/11 STORY

Chana3812
08-06-2006, 12:55 AM
Here's the small town South Carolina newspaper running with a 9/11 story. I am so Happy about this !!! My Mom called to tell me about this !!

http://www.independentmail.com/and/news/article/0,1886,AND_8203_4895005,00.html

Is the government to blame for Sept. 11?

By Samantha Epps
Anderson Independent-Mail
August 4, 2006

Local residents said it is not impossible to believe the White House was responsible for the terrorist attacks in New York and Washington on Sept. 11, 2001, but they really don’t want to believe it.

If they did believe that, however, they would be part of a large group.

More than a third of the American public suspects that federal officials assisted in the Sept. 11 terrorist attacks or took no action to stop them so the United States could go to war in the Middle East, according to a new Scripps Howard/Ohio University poll. The national survey of 1,010 adults also found that anger against the federal government is at record levels, with 54 percent saying they "personally are more angry" at the government than they used to be.

AuGmENTor
08-06-2006, 09:11 AM
It has to start some where. Don't think the AP will be picking that one up though.

Amber
08-06-2006, 10:51 AM
When a conclusion is reached that essentially, the entire system is corrupt, as we find in Dr Peter Phillips article at: http://www.planetization.org/entirecorruptsystem.htm

then another hard fact has to be faced: Accountability will never occur to the extent that it will repair the whole sorry system. The bombs and war will continue, along with the forfeiting of our freedoms and rights for security -- which puts us on that whole despicable path of the implanted chip.

What to do? Humanity can start to hit back by building out of it. Once you understand their game you go for the throat by creating a whole system change. The key is to both RESONATE and UNITE in and for a higher vision. You're invited to take that first step at: http://www.planetization.org/petitionthewarfasters.htm
which will roll into an immense creativity on the Planet, as we return America to the purpose for which she was founded. Imagine the fun -- when they throw a war and nobody came!

acepilot10
08-06-2006, 05:18 PM
Believe it or not, people, that town.................................. is where I live.

I, too, was very impressed that somebody would finally bring 9/11 Truth into a small town like mine. I applaud them.

janedoe
08-08-2006, 01:40 AM
Hey, acepilot10

That means we must live almost within walking distance! A colleague wrote a letter to the editor, telling them about me. He also mentioned that his department (different than mine) has invited me to give the first seminar of the semester and will invited Senators Jim DeMint and Lindsey Graham as well as Representative J. Gresham Barrett to attend.

I hope you can attend.

I've been working hard on outreach, here, and we have at least 10 faculty on board with 9/11. The seminar will be our first out-of-the-closet activity.

janedoe

Chana3812
08-08-2006, 02:13 PM
Jane Doe & Ace Pilot - My South Carolina friends. I would love to know more about the seminar and how many people attend.

Come on now - tell us your real names :)

Regards
Chana

PS: Someone go over and tell my Mom the truth. She still believes the Official Version :(

acepilot10
08-08-2006, 05:38 PM
Sorry, but I don't think I would be able to attend the seminar... I'm only 14. :(

But what I CAN do is write a letter to the editor. I just finished one where I applaud the writer of the 9/11 Truth article, and encourage people to join us. I'm gonna try to send it in as soon as possible.