View Full Version : MSNBC Poll: 87% Believe Bush Should Be Put On Trial

Gold9472
07-29-2006, 10:17 PM
MSNBC Poll: 87% Believe Bush Should Be Put On Trial

http://www.yourbbsucks.com/forum/bushimpeach.gif

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/10562904/

AuGmENTor
07-29-2006, 10:52 PM
Believe it or not I know a guy that unilaterally supports that fuckin criminal. And he's not a bad guy. Hell, he's not even dumb. Just uninformed. And there's no getting through to him either. I've fired everything in my arsenal at him.

Gold9472
07-29-2006, 10:54 PM
I know an NRA guy who supports him fully.

Cloak & Swagger
07-29-2006, 10:55 PM
As compelling as these results are, I hate to say that it will never get that far.
As much as I hate thinking about it, it's obvious they're going to stage more wars and terror campaigns in order to keep their power and avoid being thrown out of office.

Initially, their plans were to stage wars/terror campaigns in order to strengthen America, a fucked up plan from the beginning.
Now, they're prepared to stage more attacks just so they can cover their own pasty white fat asses from getting slammed in the joint.
It's no longer about "rebuilding America's defenses" or "spreading democracy", it's about some gangsta ass motherfuckers in suits hi-jacking America and ramming it into the ground and taking off with all the cash and prizes before getting caught.

They are all so crazy and so far gone in their own world of madness that they think the solution to the error of their ways is...more errors.
Nobody wants to go along with their fascist plan, so they'll force it upon us, and if that doesn't work, then fuck it, they just blow it all up.
To them, everybody who opposes to their views are stupid and ungreatful anyway.

But, they haven't given up on us just yet.
They still see America's potential to be a great empire, we're just going to have to learn the hard way and take a few more thumpings on the nose (terror attacks) to straighten us out, and let us know who's boss.
I trust the American people will wake up soon enough and rise to the occassion and take our country back before Bushco kills us all.
For now, the alarm clock is on snooze...

PhilosophyGenius
07-30-2006, 12:19 AM
Good point C & S. In the past few months I've switched over to the view of the NWO and secret societies and such. All that means they don't give a crap about creating a great American empire or things of that nature. It's always been about money and power for them, possibly even creating police state govnt around the world- not sure to what extent though.

Eckolaker
07-30-2006, 12:41 AM
I have come to the conclusion that these global elitests are not Americans. Maybe by association, but not by definition.

Anyone who would commit such acts against our country cannot be part of or for this country.

PhilosophyGenius
07-30-2006, 12:58 AM
I have come to the conclusion that these global elitests are not Americans. Maybe by association, but not by definition.

Anyone who would commit such acts against our country cannot be part of or for this country.

Go back to the Greg Palast story posted here a while back where elite in this country are trying to run it into the ground for there own personal profits and power (something like that).

Now I'm no expert on the global elite but it seems to be exclusivly Americans and Europeans.

Cloak & Swagger
07-30-2006, 01:04 AM

No doubt.
Reminds me of what an old man once told me.
"There are no such thing as Americans anymore, there are only customers."

PhilosophyGenius
07-30-2006, 01:10 AM
Love your sig C & S.

Cloak & Swagger
07-30-2006, 03:11 AM
Thanks, it's my first attempt.
Wasn't sure if it was too busy, but ah fuck it.
Felt like having fun with it.

Chana3812
07-30-2006, 07:59 AM
I have an obnoxious banner as my signature, and Gold9472 put it Up for Me ;) Maybe mine - not quite as obnoxious as C&S - LOL