PDA

View Full Version : Mel Gibson: "Fucking Jews. The Jews Are Responsible For All The Wars In The World"

Gold9472
07-29-2006, 05:10 PM
Road Warrior: Did Police Try to Hide Mel Gibson's Tirade?

http://www.editorandpublisher.com/eandp/news/article_display.jsp?vnu_content_id=1002914830

By E&P Staff
Published: July 29, 2006 2:30 PM ET

NEW YORK Did police in Malibu, Ca., try to cover up an anti-Semitic tirade, and other actions, by actor Mel Gibson after his arrest for drunk driving on Friday? The fact of his arrest became public quickly enough but what happened next only emerged today.

The New York Daily News opened its story today with: "A blitzed Mel Gibson launched into an obscenity-laced tirade when he was busted on suspicion of drunken driving early yesterday, threatening an officer and making anti-Semitic and sexually abusive remarks, according to a police report."

It seems that the full report was suppressed but four pages of it were leaked to the celebrity Web site tmz.com, which posted them today. The Daily News claims that a mug shot of the actor has also been withheld under orders from the sheriff.

Gibson had been pulled over by Deputy James Mee in the wee hours early Friday for going 80 mph and then tested DUI.

The Daily News picks up the story: "According to the incident report obtained by TMZ.com, the Road Warrior embarked on a belligerent, anti-Semitic outburst when he realized he had been busted. 'F-----g Jews. The Jews are responsible for all the wars in the world,' Mee's report quotes him as saying. 'Are you a Jew?' Gibson asked the deputy, according to the report.

"The actor also berated the deputy, threatening, 'You motherf----r. I'm going to f--- you,' according to Mee's report. The actor also told the cop he 'owns Malibu' and would spend all his money "to get even with me," Mee said in his report.

"TMZ quoted a law enforcement source as saying Gibson noticed a female sergeant on the scene and yelled at her, 'What do you think you're looking at, sugar t--s?'

"Deputy Mee then wrote an eight-page report detailing of the incident, but higher-ups in the sheriff's department felt it was too 'inflammatory' to release and would merely serve to incite 'Jewish hatred,' TMZ said.

"Reached for comment on TMZ's report last night, Deputy Moore said the department would neither deny nor confirm its content. He could offer no explanation for why Mee's report was withheld from reporters."

Gibson's recent film, "ThePassion of Christ" was criticized by some Jewish groups and his father has been accused of being a "Holocaust denier."

The TMZ.com account goes into much greater detail by other belligerent actions by Gibson during his arrest and then at the jail.

PhilosophyGenius
07-29-2006, 05:27 PM
I'd love to see what he says about this for promotion for his next movie.

beltman713
07-29-2006, 06:51 PM
Go to the smoking gun website and listen to the audio comments thing. It's interesting to hear people's voice comments on Mel Gibson.

Click here (http://www.tmz.com/2006/07/28/gibsons-anti-semitic-tirade-alleged-cover-up/).

There are wingnuts who are actually trying to take up for him.

Gold9472
07-29-2006, 06:52 PM
That's pretty cool.

beltman713
07-29-2006, 06:56 PM
One woman said she thought they were making it up, I think.

Yeah, it's comment number 12.

Gold9472
07-29-2006, 06:58 PM
Yeah... I heard her. That they were trying to destroy his career, etc... The man doesn't care if his career is destroyed at this point. He's got more money than he knows what to do with.

beltman713
07-29-2006, 07:00 PM
Yeah, number 4 too. "I think he's under a lot of stress."

beltman713
07-29-2006, 07:02 PM
Read the phrase under my user name. There's your answer.

Gold9472
07-29-2006, 07:03 PM
I forget... what defense was that? :)

beltman713
07-29-2006, 07:03 PM
That Defense Didn't Help The Nazis At Nuremberg

Gold9472
07-29-2006, 07:04 PM
I know... what defense...

beltman713
07-29-2006, 07:04 PM
Could he kill someone an then say, "I was just under a lot of stress"?

Gold9472
07-29-2006, 07:05 PM
Ah.

beltman713
07-29-2006, 07:09 PM
Besides, stress didn't put those anti-jewish thoughts in his head. Stress might have brought them to the surface, but he already had those "views".

Gold9472
07-29-2006, 07:10 PM
If he was drunk... then that is most certainly true. When I was younger, I was in love with this girl, and she didn't know it. I got drunk one night, and laid it all out for her... I would never have done that if I were sober.

beltman713
07-29-2006, 07:16 PM
Truth serum.

AndrewLoweWatson
07-29-2006, 08:50 PM
This *star* says his wife will burn in hell for being a Protestant.

AndrewLoweWatson
07-29-2006, 08:53 PM
I've done a few surprising things when drunk. Not saying what as this will probably follow me round on Google.

AuGmENTor
07-29-2006, 09:48 PM
I drank like it was an plympic sport... And all the shit that I really thought would come out, usually at a really bad time. Sucks for him. Why do these people with all this money do this stuff? How does a guy that produced the passion out of his pocket act like that?
How can you hate someone because of their religious beliefs? I hate scumbags. Period.

Partridge
07-30-2006, 12:33 PM
http://www.spikedhumor.com/articles/12633/Family_Guy_Passion_Of_The_Christ_2.html#

Speaking of Gibson's father, doesn't Alex Jones regularly have him on his show? (Not that I've ever listened).

Tonya
08-01-2006, 04:05 PM
The news is reporting that Gibson's production company was working on a mini-series with CBS on the Holocaust. CBS has backed out now. Why would he have anything to do with a min-series on the Holocaust if he doesn't believe it occured or hated Jews? I don't get it.

Gold9472
08-01-2006, 04:14 PM
"Holocaust Deniers" are sneaky in that they don't say it didn't happen, but instead say the amount of jews killed was more like 500,000 instead of 6,000,000...

As if to say then it's ok.

beltman713
08-01-2006, 04:22 PM
The news is reporting that Gibson's production company was working on a mini-series with CBS on the Holocaust. CBS has backed out now. Why would he have anything to do with a min-series on the Holocaust if he doesn't believe it occured or hated Jews? I don't get it.
Actually, I think it was ABC.

aceace
08-01-2006, 04:28 PM
Actually the truth about the wars explained here. The Israeli Jews are being used and the Hezbollah is even dumber for falling in their traps.

http://www.davidicke.com/content/view/2346/47/

Gold9472
08-01-2006, 04:42 PM
Actually the truth about the wars explained here. The Israeli Jews are being used and the Hezbollah is even dumber for falling in their traps.

http://www.davidicke.com/content/view/2346/47/

You know David Icke believes all of our leaders are reptiles right, and is seen as a nut by most people?

PhilosophyGenius
08-01-2006, 04:50 PM
I say let Gibson off the hook for this one. I mean he's freakin Maverick. William Wallice. Riggs!

aceace
08-01-2006, 05:12 PM
You know David Icke believes all of our leaders are reptiles right, and is seen as a nut by most people?Did you read the article or are you just dismissing him based on the shape shifting idea? I know someone that has actually witnessed another shape shifting. I do not believe she would lie. Some people have witnessed many things that cannot be explained.

On October 28th 2004 I witnessed two objects orbiting the moon from my 5" telescope. I watched this for about 45 minutes until my eyes hurt from the brightness of the full moon. At times there was only one dot. I call them dots because if you were to make a 12" circle on a piece of paper these objects orbiting the moon were about the size of a pencil dot. They were very clearly seen going from the southeast to the northwest and would disappear behind the horizon and reappear in the same southeast corner about 8 minutes later. I wrote every astrophysicist, amatuer astronomer I could finds and nobody could explain waht I saw. It was either ufo's or a secret military govt program. The latter being the most likely as no orbiting satellite would be large enough to be visible. These "crafts" had to substantial in size to be able to be seen from my scope.

I think David Icke knows alot more and has researched deeper then most. I have not witnessed any shape shifting. The article he wrote does not talk about any of that. Please read it, all the research I have done points to his article being very accurate.

pigboy666
08-03-2006, 02:10 AM
"Holocaust Deniers" are sneaky in that they don't say it didn't happen, but instead say the amount of jews killed was more like 500,000 instead of 6,000,000...

As if to say then it's ok.

I definetley believe the Holocaust happened. I also believe Zionists twisted and exagerted the tragedy to justify their ambitions. The Arab's never had any say in the creation of an Israeli state. Who gave Britain the right to dole out land from the "British Mandate of Palestine" to whomever they saw fit?

David Ben-Gurion (First acting PM of Israel)

"If I were an Arab leader, I would never sign an agreement with Israel. It is normal; we have taken their country. It is true God promised it to us, but how could that interest them? Our God is not theirs. There has been Anti - Semitism, the Nazis, Hitler, Auschwitz, but was that their fault ? They see but one thing: we have come and we have stolen their country. Why would they accept that?”

"It is true God promised it (Israel) to us" ?!? What if God promised me a room in your house? Would you bring me milk and cookies before bedtime or a loaded shotgun?

The State of Israel has existed for 60 years now. There is no way to go back and right the wrongs of the past. We must move forward from where we stand.

Israel has existed long enough to become their home now. I believe they have every right now to defend themselves from terrorist aggression. Those who have been born there have no other home. Therefore I believe in Israels right to exist.

I also believed that Israels ambition was to exist peacfully within its borders without fear of reprisal from outside forces. I don't know if I believe this anymore. The tremendous use of force in the latest conflict has left me heartbroken.

We all know this latest conflict started with Hamas kidnapping of the israeli soldier. Israels heavy handed response created another humanitarian crisis in Palestine. They blew up the only power station in the Gaza Strip leaving the few hospitals with no electricity. That meant no refrigeration for precious medicines or power for life support machines! This heavy handed approach (I believe) is directly related to Hezbollah kidnapping more soldiers. THEN Israel responds by invading Lebanon! First they blow up all major bridges and roads. They blow up the only international airport in Lebanon. Then Israel issues a warning to Lebanese civilians... "Run for your lives! We start bombing in two days!" How the hell are they supposed to evacuate quickly under those circumstances!? Not only that, but they're destroying Red Cross Envoys, and a UN observer post.... ...etc...etc...

I am Canadian and I grew up with Lebanese friends from kindergarten to my grade 12 graduation. There were an estimated 30,000 Canadian Lebanese Living and Vacationing in Lebanon at the onset of this war. Many Canadians have already died because of Israels aggression. How can I believe Israeli leaders want peace anymore? Seems to me its more of a "Fuck it all, and Fucking no regrets" policy. The road to peace is the hardest road of all. I only hope Israels leaders find that path again.

Israels actions over the past couple of weeks have left many people disallusioned. I think this is where Mel Gibson's harsh words towards Jews were coming from. There is no justification for such comments, but they are definatley words of dissapointment and frustration.

p.s. David Icke is right. Most of our leaders are cold blooded reptiles. It would perhaps renew my faith in humanity if I could believe they were "Aliens"