PDA

View Full Version : Important Quotes From Important People

Gold9472
07-28-2006, 10:07 AM
Important Quotes from Important People

"They monitor us, they follow our progress, they've supplied us with some of the best questions we've asked. I doubt very much if we would be in existence without them." - Thomas Kean

"There are no victories here," Casazza insisted. Breitweiser said: "A victory implies that this is a game. And this is not a game." - Patty Casazza and Kristen Breitweiser

"I watched my husband murdered live on TV...At any point in time the casualties could have been lessened, and it seems to me there wasn't even an attempt made." - Monica Gabrielle

"Three thousand people were murdered on George Bush's watch." - Kristin Breitweiser

"We simply wanted to know," Ms. Breitweiser said, by way of explaining the group's position, "why our husbands were killed. Why they went to work one day and didn't come back." - Kristen Breitweiser

"President Bush and his workers...were the individuals that failed my husband and the 3,000 people that day." - Kristen Breitweiser

"Of course we would like them to testify publicly." - Lorie Van Auken

"I don't want anyone to know what it's like to watch your husband burn alive on television." - Kristen Breitweiser

"Two years out and there still seems to be a shroud of secrecy." - Kristen Breitweiser

"The report is incomplete at best," said Breitweiser. "Fifteen of the nineteen hijackers were Saudi. We have clear and convincing money trails linking the Saudi princes to the terrorists. Why that's not finding its way into the report, I don't know." - Kristen Breitweiser

"They are blacking out info in the report. That is withholding information." - Patty Casazza

"In the three years since 9/11, I could never have imagined I would be here today, disappointed in the person I voted for, for president," she said. Added fellow Jersey Girl Patty Casazza: "It was President Bush who thwarted our attempts at every turn." - Patty Casazza

"I am scared [by] the mentality that my daughter, who is 5 years old, is being handed a tomorrow that will be a war for a lifetime. My husband was killed on 9/11. I do not want to lose my daughter 18 years from now when she's walking or living in a large city, and it's payback for our actions in Iraq," - Kristen Breitweiser

"Unfortunately, before the work in Afghanistan was complete ... this administration moved our most precious resources, America's sons and daughters, into Iraq, without the support of our allies. Iraq had nothing to do with 9/11, and that is what we learned from the 9/11 commission's final report." - Lorie Van Auken

"I want the definitive timeline of Sept. 11." - Lorie Van Auken

"Information is still being concealed." - Lorie Van Auken

"Clearly, the ISI link is no mere conspiracy theory." - Lorie Van Auken

"I can't put into words how outraged I am. This calls into question the integrity of the whole inquiry and the leadership of the commission." - Kristen Breitweiser

"It is clear that [Zelikow] should never have been permitted to be a member of the commission, since it is the mandate of the commission to identify the source of failures. We can now see that trail would lead directly to the staff director himself." - Kristen Breitweiser

"The 9/11 Commission’s report is one year old today. This report was supposed to provide the definitive account of what had transpired on September eleven, 2001. We hoped that our thousands of unanswered questions would be addressed and answered. Yet incredibly we have found that the Commission’s definitive final report has actually yielded more questions than answers.

Moreover, there are still so many areas that remain unexplained, or are only vaguely touched upon by the 9/11 Commission, so much so that it was quite difficult for me to decide where I should start my testimony to you today." - Lorie Van Auken

"As 9/11 widows who fought tirelessly for the creation of the 9/11 Commission, we are wholly disappointed to learn that the Commission's Final Report is a hollow failure." - Joint Statement, Kristen Breitweiser, Patty Casazza, Monica Gabrielle, Mindy Kleinberg, Lorie Van Auken

Gold9472
07-28-2006, 10:07 AM
If you can add more, please do...

911HijackerDotCom
07-28-2006, 11:38 AM
Jon: I like the one where Hamilton said it was the commission's job to "tell the story of 9/11". it was on CSPAN i think.

Gold9472
07-28-2006, 11:43 AM
I know which one you mean (http://www.yourbbsucks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4302)...

I was really trying to get quotes from the family members to show how HARD they had to fight. The only reason I quote Kean was to point out that there wouldn't even have been an investigation if not for the girls... imagine that.