PDA

View Full Version : "Brownie" Rails Against Bush, Others In Playboy Interview

Gold9472
07-27-2006, 01:09 PM
'Brownie' rails against Bush, others in Playboy interview

http://www.rawstory.com/news/2006/Brownie_rails_against_Bush_others_in_0727.html

Published: Thursday July 27, 2006

Former FEMA head Michael Brown is set to rail against the Bush Administration, in an upcoming issue of Playboy, RAW STORY has learned.

Several quotes from the piece appeared in today's Washington Post, including rages against President Bush, Congressman Gene Taylor (D-MS), and Homeland Security head Michael Chertoff.

In the interview, Brown reportedly characterizes himself in the Playboy piece as a victim of scapegoating. The former attorney for the International Arabian Horse Association and Bush fundraiser was booted from his job after heavy criticism for his handling of the Hurricane Katrina aftermath.

It was later revealed through a leaked videotape that Brown had indeed warned Bush of some dangers the Administration later claimed to have been ignorant of.

"[Bush] doesn't have an incredible command of the English language," Brown explains.

Brown goes on to call Bush a "cheerleader" to explain the praise he received from the President at the time of the crisis. "It's typical of the president," he reflects.

"Dealing with horses' asses taught me how to deal with the federal government," the men's magazine is set to quote him as saying.

Still, Brown saves his harshest words for Congressman Taylor, who accused Brown of being disconnected from the realities of the disaster. "For that little twerp to claim I didn't understand death and suffering," Playboy is set to publish, "he can just bite me, for all I care."