PDA

View Full Version : Norm Coleman's Father Arrested For Having Sex In A Public Place

Gold9472
07-27-2006, 01:04 PM
GOP Senator Norm Coleman's father in public sex bust

http://www.rawstory.com/news/2006/GOP_Senator_Norm_Colemans_father_in_0727.html

Published: Thursday July 27, 2006

A report in this morning's Roll Call shows that Norm Coleman, Sr., the father of Minnesota Republican Senator Norm Coleman, was arrested after he was caught having sex in public in St. Paul, Minnesota, RAW STORY has learned.

Coleman's father was arrested for lewd and disorderly conduct after he was found having sex outside a pizzeria with 38-year old Patrizia Marie Schrag. Norm Coleman, Sr., is 81-years old.

Senator Coleman released a statement declaring “I love my father dearly. I do not condone his actions or behavior, and I am deeply disturbed by what I have learned. He clearly has some issues that need to be dealt with, and I will encourage him to seek the necessary help.”

Coleman, Sr., was a constant presence during his son's 2002 Senate campaign, in which he ran neck and neck with Democrat Paul Wellstone until the incumbent died in a plane crash. A November 3, 2002 article in Minnesota's Star Tribune reported "Coleman's father, Norman Sr., travels with his son these days, campaigning. The mayor holds him up as a hero, a veteran of the Normandy invasion and the Battle of the Bulge. "He's the smartest man I know," Coleman said."

An excerpt from the subscribers' only article is included below.

On Tuesday, the 81-year-old father of Sen. Norm Coleman (R-Minn.) was cited for lewd and disorderly conduct after police arrested him allegedly having sex with a 38-year-old woman in a car outside a pizza joint.

Police picked up Norman Bertram Coleman Sr. and the woman, Patrizia Marie Schrag, Tuesday evening in

downtown St. Paul outside the Savoy Inn pizzeria, according to the St. Paul Pioneer Press. (Did Mr. Coleman think the Savoy Inn was a motel, then couldn’t control himself once he got there?)

Partridge
07-27-2006, 02:50 PM
81 years old? Fair fucks to him (pun intended!)