PDA

View Full Version : CNN: Some Christians See Biblical Endtimes In Middle East Violence - Video Inside

Gold9472
07-26-2006, 11:22 AM
CNN: Some Christians See Biblical Endtimes In Middle East Violence

CNN investigates why some Christians believe that the current violence in the Mideast is a sign of an apocalypse as predicted in The Book of Revelation.

Click Here (http://www.rawstory.com/news/2006/Video_Soem_Christians_see_Biblical_endtimes_0725.h tml)

beltman713
07-26-2006, 01:08 PM
I grew up in the church, and I remember more than one pastor warning against trying to predict when the "End Times' was going to happen. They would say only God knows his time table. They would say live your life for God, the same way, every day.

AuGmENTor
07-26-2006, 05:10 PM
I grew up in the church, and I remember more than one pastor warning against trying to predict when the "End Times' was going to happen. They would say only God knows his time table. They would say live your life for God, the same way, every day.
But no harm in while your doin that in stockin up on tuna fish and shotgun shells.

PhilosophyGenius
07-26-2006, 05:24 PM
I wonder why the Israelis haven't even tried to build that dome yet since they already control Jeruselum?

AndrewLoweWatson
07-26-2006, 05:26 PM
I have always laughed to scorn those who predicted 'The end of the world' or "Armageddon'.

I am appalled to say that I do so no longer, though I hope to God I am wrong.

AuGmENTor
07-27-2006, 10:10 PM
I don't laugh about too much of this shit anymore. It just seems to be getting worse and worse.