PDA

View Full Version : The Middle East Crisis, Cindy Sheehan And The King David Hotel

somebigguy
07-21-2006, 11:19 AM
On Saturday the 22nd of July this year in the midst of the current Middle East Crisis, the 1946 bombing of the King David Hotel (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/King_David_Hotel_bombing) in Jerusalem by a Militant Zionist group named the “Irgun”, will be commemorated in Israel. The attack killed just over 90 people including 28 Britons, 41 Arabs and 17 Jews in an action that can only be described as terrorism. Groups like the “Irgun” and the “Stern Gang” were fighting the British Mandate also called "The Mandate For Palestine" (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_Mandate_of_Palestine) issued in 1923 by the “League of Nations”. Which ironically set out in favour of “the establishment in Palestine of a national home for the Jewish people”. But it also recognised that “nothing shall be done which may prejudice the civil and religious rights of existing non-Jewish communities in Palestine”.
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/4/41/King_david_hotel_bombing.jpg/180px-King_david_hotel_bombing.jpg
Militia movements such as the “Irgun” and the “Stern Gang” came to prominence after "The Great Arab Revolt" (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Uprising) , lasting between 1936 and 1939. A conflict which was sparked by what Palestinian Arabs saw as excessive Jewish land purchases fuelled by immigration. Involving Arab violence against both the Jewish Immigrants and the British, sending the Mandate into turmoil. And forcing the British to restrict Jewish immigration to Palestine for the sake of stability.

But this action contradicted the Mandate’s original pledge of encouraging “close settlement by Jews on the land, including State lands and waste lands not acquired for public purposes”. And deeply angered Zionist groups like the “Irgun” and the “Stern Gang”, especially after the end of World War 2, which resulted in the displacement of some 250,000 Jewish refugees. Who were forced to stay in “Displaced Persons Camps” or “DP Camps”, rather then be sent to Palestine as a result of the British restrictions on immigration. This is what apparently prompted militant Zionist groups like the Irgun, to launch terrorist attacks against the British forces. Which eventually resulted in the British withdrawal from Palestine in 1948, and the development of the modern Israeli State.

The point about mentioning the commemoration of the King David Hotel Bombing on the 22nd of July 06, is that rather it being an occasion concerned with mourning those who perished. The Israelis holding the event will be celebrating the attack (http://www.timesonline.co.uk/article/0,,3-2277717,00.html) . Now this is perhaps understandable from a right wing Zionist Israeli perspective, as the attack contributed to the withdrawal of British Forces from Palestine. And ultimately lead to the creation of their modern Israeli State. But among the Israelis praising the action, is former Prime Minister of Israel Benjamin Netanyahu. A man who seems to find an optimistic appreciation for appalling terrorist attacks such as 9/11, describing the atrocity as quote; "it's very good... well, not very good, but it will generate immediate sympathy (for Israel)" (http://64.233.183.104/search?q=cache:mxfrn6Rerz4J:www.guardian.co.uk/russia/article/0,2763,1301504,00.html+It%27s+very+good,%22+he+sai d.+%22Well,+not+very+good,+but+it+will+generate+im mediate+sympathy&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=10&ie=UTF-8) .

It is precisely this type of nonsensical brutal hypocrisy that has served to perpetuate the tension in the Middle East, and give rise to the current crisis. With the age old cliché of “one man’s freedom fighter is another man’s terrorist” being just as relevant today as when the Zionist Militia were attacking the British. Except this time the current Middle East conflict could escalate into a disaster that could dwarf the catastrophe in Iraq. And this is where Cindy Sheehan comes in, or more to the point her “CAMPCASEY” team who apparently recently stated that;

“WE ARE NOT, REPEAT, NOT, 9-11 RESEARCHERS… The 9-11 victims are dead! Our soldiers are dying, today, and every day. This is now. We can revisit your issue after we get our troops home. Y'all are sucking all the energy out of the antiwar movement and it is VERY DETREMENTAL to what we are trying to do… Nothing personal but please, keep your 9-11 stuff someplace else and let us move forward with our work”.

By that logic then because “The 9-11 victims are dead!” Cindy Sheehan should also forget about her son Casey who died in Iraq? Also where’s the mention of all the innocent Iraqi people who have been murdered by this war? They are just as worthy a commitment to ending the fighting as the troops are. Clearly Cindy Sheehan’s team are not “9/11 Researchers” as they put it. Because if any of them had actually critically researched 9/11, they would understand that it is perhaps the single key issue to not just only stopping the War in Iraq. But also the “War on Terror” which Iraq is only one part of, and in fact even halting this current Middle East Crisis. 9/11Truth is the only issue that can hit home hard enough to get people in America and the rest of the world to realise just how fraudulent and treasonous this “War on Terror” is. “WMDs” “The Downing Street / Whitehouse Memos” and even “Stolen Elections” are all eclipsed by the potential that 9/11Truth has to actually affect change. So it’s incredibly ironic that Cindy Sheehan’s team should state that 9/11Truth is “sucking all the energy out of the antiwar movement”. It is precisely because of the Anti-War Movement’s mistaken conformist attitude to the sham “mainstream” consensus on 9/11, that the War in Iraq is still raging.

Obviously it’s understandable that members of the Anti-War Movement are concerned about their credibility being damaged with “Conspiracy Theory” labels. But the 9/11 Truth Movement is also concerned by exactly the same thing. 9/11Truth is not about “Conspiracy Theories”. It’s about trying to stop the War in Iraq, the whole “War on Terror” and the madmen who profit from it, bringing justice to the Victims of the attack and the wars justified by it. And finally it’s about correcting a corrupt state of affairs in the world where something like 9/11 can just happen, and not be sufficiently questioned and challenged in the public domain. A goal that if achieved would actually help stop future illegal wars of aggression like Iraq, as the citizens of the world would finally have a certain degree of vigilance, and be wise to such horrendous deceptions by their governments. 9/11Truth is the answer to righting so many wrongs that it is vital for groups like the Anti-War Movement to now take it seriously, that is if they are actually serious about stopping the wars in the Middle East and derailing the real “Crooks and Liars”.

-- Dem Bruce Lee Styles

DemBruceLeeStylez!
07-21-2006, 11:40 AM
Great man thanks!!!

MikeJr.
07-21-2006, 11:58 AM
My path to 9-11 truth started with the downing street memo, and this war. I started reading about people like Ray McGovern and Cindy Sheehan.

Then it moved on to things like the Jersey Girls, and was we told everything about 9-11. I didn't think we was flat out lied to, but I also didn't think they told us everything.

Then I saw In Plane Site, then came Loose Change, then more movies, more websites, more research. You guys know what I mean. I was hooked.

Now, I'm a 9-11 truthoholic, and I think god for websites like this one, and 9-11blogger.

And I think you, sbg, for one hell of a read!

somebigguy
07-21-2006, 12:00 PM
My path to 9-11 truth started with the downing street memo, and this war. I started reading about people like Ray McGovern and Cindy Sheehan.

Then it moved on to things like the Jersey Girls, and was we told everything about 9-11. I didn't think we was flat out lied to, but I also didn't think they told us everything.

Then I saw In Plane Site, then came Loose Change, then more movies, more websites, more research. You guys know what I mean. I was hooked.

Now, I'm a 9-11 truthoholic, and I think god for websites like this one, and 9-11blogger.

And I think you, sbg, for one hell of a read!
This is DBLS's work so you should be thanking him, however I want to thank you for becoming a 9-11 Truthoholic!! Keep it up and spread the word!!

Gold9472
07-21-2006, 12:40 PM
Seriously... the 9/11 Truth Movement is trying to stop ALL of the killing. The ENTIRE "War On Terror". How dare the sanctimonious "Anti-War Movement" talk to us about how to end this war. You couldn't even have HAD the Iraq War without 9/11.

DemBruceLeeStylez!
07-22-2006, 03:42 PM
Seriously... the 9/11 Truth Movement is trying to stop ALL of the killing. The ENTIRE "War On Terror". How dare the sanctimonious "Anti-War Movement" talk to us about how to end this war. You couldn't even have HAD the Iraq War without 9/11.

Exactly, in a funny way it's a bit like starwars when they’re trying blow up the death star. Those missiles they fire that go down that hole etc, imagine those things are 9/11 truth bombs, because they’re the only weapon strong enough to do it. The anti war movement is trying blow up the death star, but all their missiles like "WMDs" "Blowback" etc are all too week in comparison to 9/11 Truth, and so they just scratch the surface and don't get to the core of the thing. If you somehow know what I mean lol!

AlexZello
12-18-2007, 12:44 PM
What do you think of Obadiah Shoher's views on the Middle East conflict? One can argue, of course, that Shoher is ultra-right, but his followers are far from being a marginal group. Also, he rejects Jewish moralistic reasoning - that's alone is highly unusual for the Israeli right. And he is very influential here in Israel. So what do you think?

AlexZello
12-22-2007, 09:57 PM
What do you think of Obadiah Shoher's views on the Middle East conflict? One can argue, of course, that Shoher is ultra-right, but his followers are far from being a marginal group. Also, he rejects Jewish moralistic reasoning - that's alone is highly unusual for the Israeli right. And he is very influential here in Israel. So what do you think?

uh, here's the site in question: Middle East conflict (http://samsonblinded.org/blog)

AuGmENTor
12-23-2007, 07:08 AM
Sorry, I don't know enough about this. The Jewish thing gets a bit confusing for me.