PDA

View Full Version : My first known run-in with the Patriot Act

Uber Commandante
07-19-2006, 01:32 PM
I ordered a Dell monitor over the phone the other day. The guy told me that because of the Patriot Act he had to ask me some questions:

1) What do I intend to do with the monitor? (You mean, like pick a strategic position, and hurl it at the head of the president...????????????)

2) What kind of business I needed the monitor for.

3) Where did I intend to user the monitor.

I couldn't fucking belive it. I asked him about it, and he said that if I refused to answer that they would still sell it to me, but that he would have to 'report' me. Oh yea, baby. Land of the fucking free. We are so fucking free that we will freely choose to put on the yokes of our own oppresion, so that the masters needn't bother dirtying their own hands.

PigFuckers.

werther
07-19-2006, 01:57 PM
to hell with dell anyways.

For my business a few years ago I bought a couple computers ..yada yada yada I end up having to call accounts receivable over at dell and all of a sudden I am in fucking bangalore. They outsourced there AR department
I will never buy from them again.

Gold9472
07-19-2006, 02:09 PM
You know what I do with my monitor? I take it for walks everyday. I feed it, and tell it nice things. When I come home everyday from work, I pick it up, and tell it how much I love it. "My wittle monitor... you are sooooooo cute my wittle monitor."

Gold9472
07-19-2006, 02:10 PM
But I would NEVER think to use it with my computer. That's cruel and unusual punishment.