PDA

View Full Version : Bush’s Candid MidEast Remarks Recorded at G8 Meeting

madthumbs
07-17-2006, 02:31 PM
Video:

Bush’s Candid MidEast Remarks Recorded at G8 Meeting (http://opposingdigits.com/vlog/?p=462)

During a closed door luncheon at the G8 Summit, a table microphone accidentally caught candid remarks between President Bush and Tony Blair.

Bush didn’t pause to chew his food as he says to Tony Blair, “What [the United Nations] need to do is to get Syria to stop Hezbollah from doing this shit.”

The American President indicated that he was frustrated with the United Nations for not doing more to mitigate the crisis, saying, “I felt like telling Kofi to get on the phone with [Syrian President] Assad and make something happen.”

President Bush’s remarks were in sharp contrast to an official statement yesterday saying that all international leaders at the G8 were in agreement in dealing with the Mideast crisis.

CNN sources report that Bush refused to include a cease fire in the G8 statement. President Chirac of France, wanted language that criticized Israel’s overuse of force but Bush would not allow criticism of Israel in the official statement.

werther
07-17-2006, 02:47 PM
talk about a fucking glutton. my 6 year old knows to chew with his mouth closed. I know of all things that is nothing to complain about but for christ sake he's representing our country, he might as well of had a ham hock in his hand.

beltman713
07-17-2006, 04:23 PM
Is that any way for a devout Christian like GW to talk?

Tonya
07-17-2006, 05:06 PM
That man is definately not a christian---no matter what he claims. He is evil.

PhilosophyGenius
07-17-2006, 05:11 PM
I feel so 'aristocratic' now since I have more manners than the President of the United States of America.

:)

beltman713
07-17-2006, 06:25 PM
Kind of reminds you of those films that had Henry the 8th in them, he was always pigging out and talking with his mouth full and totally sadistic. Must be a common trait among tyrants.

AuGmENTor
07-17-2006, 08:17 PM
I want him AND the CNN fined for obscene remarks on the air. Can someone give me the exact time that aired? Cause I will be filing a complaint.

beltman713
07-17-2006, 08:34 PM
I want him AND the CNN fined for obscene remarks on the air. Can someone give me the exact time that aired? Cause I will be filing a complaint.
Ha ha! Fine Bush too, since he is the one who uttered the indecency. I'm sure the, "I didn't know the mic was on" excuse, shouldn't exempt him from a fine. If this was aired on the old Howard Stern Show, both he and the company would be fined over this same type of thing (Under new FCC rules).

AuGmENTor
07-18-2006, 06:19 AM

That's who I meant... Sorry, I forgot to use his official title "Supreme Being"

AuGmENTor
07-18-2006, 06:25 AM
mailto:fccinfo@fcc.gov (fccinfo@fcc.gov) This is where you send your complaints to. And here's the # Toll-Free: 1-866-418-0232. At the very least, you'll cost them some money, cause didn't fearless leader just approve the fines being jacked up 300%?

PhilosophyGenius
07-18-2006, 03:20 PM
I'm suprised the word 'shit' was played on several broadcasts when showing that clip. I was expecting it to be bleeped.

Ya know whats funny, after Bush said all that Blair reaslized the microphone was on and then turned it off. Its like the scene from one of the Naked Gun movies where Neilson was at a press conferece, and in the middle of that confrence went to go take a piss and forgot his microphone was on- everyone there and on tv heard him urinating and sining in the bathroom, LOL.