PDA

View Full Version : message from steven jones

werther
07-13-2006, 02:46 PM
A Note From Professor Steve Jones

http://www.911blogger.com/2006/07/note-from-professor-steve-jones.html

Because some of you have asked what Professor Jones is up to, I am posting a recent email message which he sent to several people. Rest assured, Professor Jones is working hard to research what happened on 9/11.

"Though it's very late, I'd like to share a few thoughts before I retire.

1. Evidently there are some who go to considerable lenghts to promote the notion that there can never be "proof" of an inside job on 9/11 -- whether that happened or not as an inside job. So, we might as well abandon the effort, and let it go.

Others (I have read) have pointed out this argument was used
effectively to stymie further investigation of the JFK assassination.
I wonder how many "9/11 truthers" are buying into such a discouraging
philosophy?

2. Some OTOH raise the "preponderance of evidence" argument -- that
will stand in a court of law or impeachment, if we can ever get to
such a trial. This approach may work, given enough time and the
opportunity for a trial in an objective court.

3. As a third altermative, I'm seeking solid evidences that approach scientific proof. And I see three possible avenues here:

A. The use of thermite in arson has been proven beyond reasonable
doubt in many cases already: Fire investigators have developed
techniques to pin down the use of thermite, as I discussed in my LA
talk. The signature residues of thermite are so distinctive -- when
one uses EDS, XRF and other methods -- that it is indeed possible to
prove arson by thermite. This gives me hope that this approach can be effectively used to prove thermite use on 9/11. (And I deeply
appreciate your help in this research effort!)

Note also that while I'm leaning now to the use of thermite-containing sol-gels, it is possible that cylinders containing thermite as you have found patents for could have [also] been used. Finding such a cylinder would indeed be a dramatic proof in itself, I believe.

B. Showing that the Towers and/or WTC 7 would not have collapsed so
rapidly or in the way they did, if fires alone had initiated
collapse.

Here the published works of Prof. Kuttler and Gordon Ross (and others) are hopeful -- in that their line of reasoning and calculations could very well lead to a conclusion that deliberate actions would have been required to bring the buildings down in the WAY THEY WERE OBSERVED TO COLLAPSE.

C. Confession by an insider, particularly a high-up insider with
detailed insider information which could be checked, would end the
debate also.

D. Another 9/11-type "catalyzing event" may be staged by
perpetrators, and with the number of people aware of the likelihood of such staged events and WATCHING, it is likely that the data will be gathered quickly and not effectively destroyed this next time. (I'm remembering here the way the steel was shipped to Asia for recycling from the 9/11 events, for example) . In this way, the perps would be stopped -- by observant citizens working together.

So no, I do not accept the defeatist arguments that the debate over
9/11 will never end. Indeed, I am inclined to believe, because of the progress lately in the areas delineated above -- that the end of the debate will come rather soon. I believe this will happen before the 2008 elections, if we keep pressing forward as we have in recent
months, in the "9/11 Truth Movement."

My desire here is to encourage you to keep up the investigative and
highly supportive work that you have done, for which I offer my
deepest appreciation.

Best wishes and regards,

Steven E. Jones"

ZachM
07-13-2006, 07:23 PM
I am looking forward to hearing confirmation from Dr. Jones himself that he has found thermite/mate traces. I guess he is busy double-checking and triple-checking his work as a scientist should.

The debate will be over by 2008, eh? This is the first time I've heard anyone estimate a time span. I certainly hope he is right.

Eckolaker
07-13-2006, 07:32 PM
More has happened for the truth movement this year, than in the previous 4 years after 9/11.

I think that we have finally spread the message far enough, that people who hadnt spoken up in the past, are now doing so.

If we look at recent news events, especially today. We can get a good gauge of how things are shaping out for us. Dick Cheney being sued, Israel, Oil prices, 9/11 in the media, etc. Were primed and ready for a major break-through in our cause, and I for one am anxious.

Dble T
07-14-2006, 03:53 AM
Agreed Eckolaker. This has taken so long that I too am anxious for the truth to catch hold with the masses. CNN polls ("this is not a real poll. Click on the link to find out why not") is not the eye catcher we need. On another post JG spoke of a 911 Million Man March and as I think that would generate some interest I personally think that it is time to follow Joe Wilson's lead (Plame Affair) and sue the bunch in Federal court for something that I'm sure is available to use against them. I'm not a lawyer, as I am sure you can tell, but there has to be some violation of a statute that we could hall them into court for without them being able to use "state secrets" as an excuse to not be held accountable. Hell, we have been able to use what we have been able to get our hands on through this fascist media so far so just go in with the basics. Perhaps someone who reads this post can enlighten me why this has not been done yet.