PDA

View Full Version : You choose the News

entropy
07-11-2006, 03:29 PM
Hi everyone. New to the forum, not new to the subject.

Anyways, I hear alot of people complaining about mainstream media not covering the truth. And I've also noticed the latest trend on several of the news channels is letting the viewers/users choose what they report on. Some channels (MSNBC) go off of the most clicked on stories on their website. If we were to band together, hit the mainstream news sites together, can they continue to ignore it? You can email the articles, refresh the pages, link to them, whatever it takes to get the cover-up story to being the most read stories on their sites.

PhilosophyGenius
07-11-2006, 03:33 PM
Hey entropy!

Anyways, you may be on to something. I dunno if you watch The Most w/ Alison Stewart but they list the most viewed stories both on the web and on they're site. That plan sounds good since if it gets tons of viewings it would be put on the show.

entropy
07-11-2006, 03:52 PM
Hey entropy!

Anyways, you may be on to something. I dunno if you watch The Most w/ Alison Stewart but they list the most viewed stories both on the web and on they're site. That plan sounds good since if it gets tons of viewings it would be put on the show.

Yep, that show was the main inspiration for this. I've seen some others doing similar stuff, just forget who they are right now. When I see it again, I'll let you guys know.

PhilosophyGenius
07-11-2006, 04:13 PM
Yep, that show was the main inspiration for this. I've seen some others doing similar stuff, just forget who they are right now. When I see it again, I'll let you guys know.

I watch that show mainly cuz I think Stewart is really beautiful. Her and Jansing.

entropy
07-11-2006, 04:31 PM
Jansen doens't do it for me. Allison is very nice to look at though. Must be an Allison thing with me, I've got it bad for Alyson Camerota on Fox News too. Why else would I watch Fox?

PhilosophyGenius
07-11-2006, 04:37 PM
Jansen and Stewrt are equally hot to me. As far as Fox goes, I don't know who Camerota is but Juliet Huddy & Kimberly Guilfoyle are both incredibly hot!