PDA

View Full Version : Kevin Barrett Kicks Sean Hannity's Ass - Video Inside

Gold9472
07-10-2006, 09:49 PM
Kevin Barrett Kicks Sean Hannity's Ass
Thanks to Ian C. and www.911blogger.com

Click Here (http://www.911podcasts.com/files/video/hc_Barrett.mp4)

Congratulations Kevin. You are a hero.

Chana3812
07-10-2006, 10:04 PM
He kept up with those fucking morons every step of the way!! Wow, this makes me feel great!! YIPPEE!!

somebigguy
07-10-2006, 10:15 PM
Great stuff, first Fetzer kicked their asses, now Barrett. Those scumbags will never do another Truth episode after that one!!!

ThotPolice
07-10-2006, 10:34 PM
Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap

Wow that guy is the definition of calm cool collected. It is amazing when you put the fox propaganda pundits next to intelligent rational people the whole illusion of them being anything other than information stiflers becomes shattered. Fox news, the hosts or anchors or whatever they are act like children fighting, its just name calling and shouting over each other highly emotional opinion and it is somehow held up as viable information source and watched by adults its twisted.

What rocks is that these out of touch news freaks cant find any real nuts with good enough credentials to be on the air so I anticipate more idiots like Hannity being ripped to shreds now that they are expected to smash the more mainstream truth movement. They can no longer avoided it like they have been and now faced with on air evidence they simply throw insults and act like children a sure sign of being beaten in a debate.

That rocked

werther
07-10-2006, 10:41 PM
HA HAAA!!!
that was awesome!!!
it seems like this is hitting the mainstream media more and more.

oh yeah I just got done wathing Alex Jones' Terror Storm again and it is fucking fantastic...Perhaps the best video out there right now
terror storm (http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-4757274759497686216)

I can't wait for steven jones to release the full paper regarding his latest findings of thermate!

AuGmENTor
07-10-2006, 10:47 PM
They never staggered him once. That was pretty impressive. I never thought this would get as far as it has. On the whole Terror Storm thing. To remain objective i try to look at things from all angles. What is all of this shit about Alex Jones Exposed and all of the other shit goin around. Is this stuff just there to confuse dummies like me or what?

werther
07-10-2006, 11:02 PM
yeah, for the most part Alex Jones comes across like a used car salesman.
I have read some stories on how he completely distorted the London terror drills.

Terror storm sums up a lot of what we talk about. The last 20 minutes or so I like the most because it has him on showbiz tonight -which he performed masterfully, and also the charlie sheen interviews, and Steven Jones.

I hear what your saying about being objective. I must say when I first started looking into 9-11 I was much more objective. Now I still try look at opposing view points but upon occasion I forget.

PhilosophyGenius
07-10-2006, 11:21 PM
Owned!

beltman713
07-11-2006, 04:48 AM
"You guys at Fox News are the extremists".

AuGmENTor
07-11-2006, 05:30 AM
"You guys at Fox News are the extremists".

One of my favorites... Right up there with, "You guys should be taken off the air,"

quadforce
07-11-2006, 11:17 AM
what a great feeling to see him put hannity in his place. This was a great video to wake up to this morning :)

MikeJr.
07-11-2006, 01:00 PM
I wish I was in his class. Kevin you rock man! http://graphics.jsonline.com/graphics/news/img/jul06/barrett071006.jpg

beltman713
07-11-2006, 03:39 PM
The best part was when Hannity said most people think you're a nut. Kevin said local TV station poll said 90% of those polled said he should be allowed to teach and 60% of them agreed with his views on 9/11. He then said something like, "so you see Hannity, you are in the minority." It was great. He didn't allow Hannity to get in his groove.

Gold9472
07-11-2006, 03:46 PM
Nope.

PhilosophyGenius
07-11-2006, 04:14 PM
I checked out the st911.org site. Intersting stuff.

borepstein
07-12-2006, 08:24 AM
This was good. I think he may have been a bit too agressive - but maybe that's good too.

It is certainly hard to remain calm when talking to those morons - I probably would not have been half as calm as he was.

werther
07-12-2006, 08:42 AM
while he was agressive he was not loud and obnoxious. I would say that he was more assertive. On these WWF type shows you can't be too timid otherwise they will wipe the floor with you.

borepstein
07-12-2006, 10:04 AM
while he was agressive he was not loud and obnoxious. I would say that he was more assertive. On these WWF type shows you can't be too timid otherwise they will wipe the floor with you.

What's WWF?

I agree with you. I am just wondering if maybe he would have ended up being more effective if he did not interrupt his questioners so much, for one thing.

Partridge
07-12-2006, 11:16 AM
World Wrestling Federation?

But no, I think he did a great job. He talked over Hannity, didn't allow him to steer the topic into trivalities and character assassination like he obviously wanted to. That is the only way to take on these Fox cocks. If you are not assertive, and don't stick doggedly to the points YOU want to make, then THEY will trample you.

werther
07-12-2006, 12:49 PM
yes world wrestling federation

AuGmENTor
07-12-2006, 01:00 PM
What's WWF?

I agree with you. I am just wondering if maybe he would have ended up being more effective if he did not interrupt his questioners so much, for one thing.
If he hadn't interrupted the questions, and kept in on track,they would have just steered him off into left field. I think he was perfect in that situation. I support Mike Burger, but he got ass-raped on Scarborogh Country simply becaus ehe was too POLITE to keep it on track. I will settle for not stormimg the whitehouse lawn. But in these situations, I believe a certain amount of aggression is reuired. Not as far as Alex Jones goes with all of his, "THE NEW WORLD ORDER IS GONNA EAT YOUR BABY!!!" But enough to keep it in "the real"

Partridge
07-12-2006, 01:06 PM
I take the "the" out of psychotherapist...I just noticed that in your sig. Quality!

casseia
07-12-2006, 02:14 PM
Very cool interview with Kevin Barrett available on the CNN main page (Instructor Says Cheney Behind 9/11 -- or something.) Truly "fair and balanced." I'm not being sarcastic.

Gold9472
07-12-2006, 06:07 PM
Thank you casseia for sending that to me this morning.

AuGmENTor
07-12-2006, 06:44 PM
I just noticed that in your sig. Quality!

I gotta credit that to t-shirthell.com for that one, kinda borrowed it from one of their shirts. Thanx though.

beltman713
07-12-2006, 07:12 PM
This was good. I think he may have been a bit too agressive - but maybe that's good too.

It is certainly hard to remain calm when talking to those morons - I probably would not have been half as calm as he was.
That's the way you have to be to survive H & C or O'Reilly. If you let them control the debate they will slaughter you.