PDA

View Full Version : Keep Hologram And CGI Talk Off Of This Board

Gold9472
07-08-2006, 08:46 PM
Call me a censor, fine. Call me a dick, fine. Call me a "gatekeeper", fine.

Keep it off of this board.

borepstein
07-08-2006, 09:51 PM
What's CGI?

And why are you being a dick like that? :)

I mean, some of the theories out there are far-fetched in my opinion but I still it is still better to let people express them.

al uh looyah
07-08-2006, 10:17 PM
CGI is bullshit and i agree with Jon.

Eckolaker
07-08-2006, 10:33 PM
What about WMD discussions related to the towers?

Gold9472
07-08-2006, 10:42 PM
You're talking about "Mini-Nukes" being used at the WTC? Where are the radiation victims?

Eckolaker
07-08-2006, 11:09 PM
You're talking about "Mini-Nukes" being used at the WTC? Where are the radiation victims?

I dont know, ask Rick Siegel

Chana3812
07-08-2006, 11:58 PM
For a nuclear device to have gone off at WTC, there would have to be critical mass, and that didn't happen. It's simple physics.

AuGmENTor
07-09-2006, 12:02 AM
Call me a censor, fine. Call me a dick, fine. Call me a "gatekeeper", fine.

Keep it off of this board.

What are we talkin about here, Gold?

Gold9472
07-09-2006, 12:09 AM
What are we talkin about here, Gold?

Theories that talk about no planes hitting either of the towers, and instead "Holograms" were used. That all of the video footage we saw that day was "fake", and instead was "CGI".

AuGmENTor
07-09-2006, 08:19 AM
Oh gimme a fuckin break. Ya know, some of the shit I hear about this really does remind me just how many morons there are on the planet. But I guess everyone is entitled to their own opinion. Thank you for making it so they can't voice it HERE. And who's the genius that stinks it was a tactical nuculear strike?

al uh looyah
07-09-2006, 08:38 AM
I'm giving Seigel a break w/ the mini nuke theory of his cuz he put that out before S. Jones educated us all about Thermate. I'm interested if Seigel would be willing to withdraw his theory about mininukes in favor of S. Jones' hypothesis about Thermate.

I also want to say how dissappointed I was w/ Jimmy Walters forwarding the hologram bullshit at the l.a. 9/11 conference.

Ignatius Riley
07-09-2006, 08:38 AM

New York Post article about cancer clusters related to ground zero:

http://www.nypost.com/news/regionalnews/cancer_hits_283_rescuers_of_9_11_regionalnews_susa n_edelman.htm

al uh looyah
07-09-2006, 08:44 AM
the cancer spike could have a lot to do w/ the toxicins related to asbestos, heavy metals and other toxins released that day.

Ignatius Riley
07-09-2006, 08:49 AM
the cancer spike could have a lot to do w/ the toxicins related to asbestos, heavy metals and other toxins released that day.

Yep. Could be related to a lot of things. Soooooooooooo, we can't rule out tactical depleted uranium-spiked missile or bomb.

From the article: "We have nearly 35 of these cancers in the family of 50,000 Ground Zero workers. The odds of that occurring are one in hundreds of millions," Worby said.

Ignatius Riley
07-09-2006, 09:03 AM
I'm giving Seigel a break w/ the mini nuke theory of his cuz he put that out before S. Jones educated us all about Thermate. I'm interested if Seigel would be willing to withdraw his theory about mininukes in favor of S. Jones' hypothesis about Thermate.

I also want to say how dissappointed I was w/ Jimmy Walters forwarding the hologram bullshit at the l.a. 9/11 conference.

It doesn't have to be one or the other. You nuke the foundation infrastructure then use thermite on the upper floors. Remember there were reports of large-scale secondary and tertiary explosions on both buildings. Mainstream media reported that (CNN, FOX, et al.) These bigger explosions occurred minutes before the bldgs. came down at free fall speed.

btw, Walters is moving forward with that hologram "bullshit."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h4ARQ6anxEA

I'll admit the theory is far fetched. I don't necessarily buy it. But I think somebody needs to explain to me where the fucking plane is in this movie:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=P8oZIYkoBfE&search=september%2011%20plane

al uh looyah
07-09-2006, 09:17 AM
by my watching that vid, it seems like we're watching the back side of the buildings from very far away so the planes were coming in from the other side from where the camera was, so it was obscured by the buildings, plus the camera operator was zoomed out, so its hard to see.

I'm not ruling out d.u. bunker busters or similar type nuke stuff, but it seems like a geiger counter would show increased radiation still in that area, have there been any geiger readings around ground zero in the last 5 years?

Ignatius Riley
07-09-2006, 09:48 AM
by my watching that vid, it seems like we're watching the back side of the buildings from very far away so the planes were coming in from the other side from where the camera was, so it was obscured by the buildings, plus the camera operator was zoomed out, so its hard to see.

I'm not ruling out d.u. bunker busters or similar type nuke stuff, but it seems like a geiger counter would show increased radiation still in that area, have there been any geiger readings around ground zero in the last 5 years?

"have there been any geiger readings around ground zero in the last 5 years?"

question of the day! Plus it might be worth researching what experimental bunker buster nukes have been developed in the last decade and what their effects are. In other words, it might have been explosive technology that the public has absolutely no information about.

"it seems like we're watching the back side of the buildings from very far away so the planes were coming in from the other side from where the camera was, so it was obscured by the buildings,"

That's what I was thinking. All the same it is worth researching to find out the angle from where that video is shot, just to be certain that the projectile that hits the bldg hits on the side opposite of the cameraman.

Other points.

According to most accounts, the plane dropped into the scene, did a swooping turn, then hit the bldg. So yeah, maybe part of the plane's path was obscured by the bldg., but what about the entire path of the plane?

What I'm saying is, the "bldg obscuring the plane" is the only explanation we've got. I mean we see absolutely no plane. The camera man does not say, now remember that plane we just saw fly overhead. In fact, neither he nor the person he is with discuss seeing a plane. They state the opposite, saying they've seen no plane.

On that same note:

You have the cameraman, at the moment it happens, saying, that it was "fast," that it was "a missile." The person (female) he was with says "but that wasn't a plane," and he confirms, "nope," not a plane.

This is important because they are on the scene. Nobody says, "hey you two dunces, remember that plane we saw a minute ago. The one that flew over the river real low and made a turn." No, instead they immediately rule out a plane.

This meshes with other eyewitness accounts from the day that claim to have witnessed a missile.

Of course, just like with the Walker films, we have to be careful not to simply decide that the films are authentic. But no harm in discussing them.

Or maybe there is. So get your comment posted quick before Jon kills this thread.

AuGmENTor
07-09-2006, 10:04 AM
Nah, I try to stay open to different points of view, but that is bullshit. Unless holographic technology is advanced way beyond anything we've been lead to believe (a distinct possibility) I just don't think this is logistically possible. As far as I'll go is remotely operated planes with DU payloads. Shit like this really gets peoples imaginations going.

Ignatius Riley
07-09-2006, 10:15 AM
Nah, I try to stay open to different points of view, but that is bullshit. Unless holographic technology is advanced way beyond anything we've been lead to believe (a distinct possibility) I just don't think this is logistically possible. As far as I'll go is remotely operated planes with DU payloads. Shit like this really gets peoples imaginations going.

"Unless holographic technology is advanced way beyond anything we've been lead to believe"

That's an important disclaimer. Remember the DOD gets all the cool technology shit at least a decade before the public is aware of it. Most of the toys they are developing now would blow the minds of John D. Public. Space age sci fi shit. Silicon computer chips fused with live brain cells. Humanoid technology, flesh and metal portals that can be inserted into the skull and through which brains can be fed data; this after they've decoded human thought. Anyone who thinks the Pentagon didn't have 3-D surveillance of its grounds and surrounding airspace outwards to more than 100 miles is brainwashed. Long ago they've mated Promis software with artificial intelligence. You mate that AI Promis progeny with a Flight Termination System with a back door and, shit man, it's conceivable that much of what happened on 9/11 involved very few people and a couple of high-powered computers.

So no, man, without extensively researching it I wouldn't rule out any technology, including 3-D hologram projectors operated from remote-controlled helicopters or what-the-hell-ever else one can conceive of. If it's out there, DOD has it and the private contractors that own DOD have it.

And that probably includes mutant super-disease strains, tailor-made small-scale nukes, some sick robotic/humanoid shit, on and on.

AuGmENTor
07-09-2006, 10:36 AM
Yeah it is progressing at a sickening rate. But without factual knowledge of exactly where the technology is, I'll stick with ideas based in the real. You do raise a good point though, and I will keep an eye open. I mean, this is all about keeping an open mind, no?

Ignatius Riley
07-09-2006, 10:39 AM
I totally agree. And what you say is written into Jon's plans. When discussing 9/11 he wants to stick to the "known world," if you dig.

What he doesn't want is to be in an interview and the interviewer to have visited this thread and to say, now Jon, do you expect me to believe ... At that point he has to backpeddle and shit. I empathize.

Where he is wrong is in thinking he can win over people who are still clinging to the 9/11 myth. Not happening. Either you are open to alternative views or you are not. The ones that are not simply change the channel when someone saying something they don't agree with is on.

Anyway, I think someone needs to figure out what the extent of hologram technology is in the known world. Hell, we've all been to theme parks that take you on rides where 3-D-appearing virtual-ghosts fly at you. That technology is at least 20 years old.

AuGmENTor
07-09-2006, 11:13 AM
Hell, we've all been to theme parks that take you on rides where 3-D-appearing virtual-ghosts fly at you. That technology is at least 20 years old.

I haven't, I'm a boring old person. Nonetheless, you make a good point in finding out the current status of that technology. And yes, I see Jon's point in staying grounded in "the real". That's why the people in the movement who make refrences to "The Matrix" piss me off. When the best you can do is liken our situation to a Hollywood scenario, it doesn't exactly scream credibility.

Ignatius Riley
07-09-2006, 11:33 AM
I haven't, I'm a boring old person. Nonetheless, you make a good point in finding out the current status of that technology. And yes, I see Jon's point in staying grounded in "the real". That's why the people in the movement who make refrences to "The Matrix" piss me off. When the best you can do is liken our situation to a Hollywood scenario, it doesn't exactly scream credibility.

True.

My blood pressure rises when 9/11 researchers are called "conspiracy theorists." That really gets to me. Even in idle talk with folks who I think I am making headway with, when this term is used, I know I am suddenly losing the game. That's when I start in, "well, there are a lot of conspiracy theories out there including the one that has Moslem extremists conspiring while operating out of a cave in Afghanistan overseeing the events of that day. Mind you that while he was indicted for the bombing of American embassies and the 1996 Khobar Towers barracks bombing, Ossama has never been indicted for the crimes of 9/11. When the FBI was recently asked why Bin Ladin was never indicted, a spokesperson said he wasn't indicted because there wasn't enough evidence to indict him. So it would seem one theory is at least as good as the next."

But by that point the deal is closed. The term "conspiracy theorist" has been uttered. Minds close. Brainwaves go flat. Conversation over.

Gold9472
07-09-2006, 11:36 AM
What did I say? No posting of Hologram and CGI, and what do you do? You post Hologram and CGI.

Ignatius Riley
07-09-2006, 11:37 AM
What did I say? No posting of Hologram and CGI, and what do you do? You post Hologram and CGI.

What's CGI?

AuGmENTor
07-09-2006, 11:39 AM
I know.... If you had a video tape of the conversation you could freeze the exact frame where their eyes glaze over and any hope for independent thought is gone. Hence the term "sheeple". They are not neccassarily bad people, but just people so brainwashed by a life of MTV and CNN telling them whats REAL, that they can no longer think ouside the box. I talk to ALOT of people about this, and MAYBE 1 in 4 do anything other than shutdown and let my words roll over them until it's time to say, "nope, couldn't be." They are the "anti-logic" crowd. All too comon in todays world.

Gold9472
07-09-2006, 11:44 AM
Ignatius Riley...

Is this a plant?

http://www.yourbbsucks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=7613

AuGmENTor
07-09-2006, 11:48 AM

Did I? Dood, sorry, I didn't think I had crossed your line in the sand. C'mon, I'm gonna meet you thursday, and I don't wanna worry about gettin beat down for bein bad on you BB!

Gold9472
07-09-2006, 11:53 AM
Did I? Dood, sorry, I didn't think I had crossed your line in the sand. C'mon, I'm gonna meet you thursday, and I don't wanna worry about gettin beat down for bein bad on you BB!

The Hologram theory is bullshit. You didn't post it. Igantius Riley did. I'm assuming Ignatius is a friend of Nico Haupt. Nico Haupt's "work" is not welcome on this board.

Ignatius Riley
07-09-2006, 11:59 AM
I have no idea what that is. Plus, Jon, don't shoot the messanger. Walker is furthering the idea that UA 175 didn't crash into WTC. Not me. I'm just sifting the net, looking for something tasty.

Plus, Jon, from that jpg, that debris could be from about 20+ different makes of airliner. That could indeed be part of a Boeing but how the hell do you and I know it came from UA 11, or 175. It may be from a Boeing from a Raytheon boneyard that was used as a drone and flown into tower 1. FAA radar operators were requesting scrambled jets to go after UA 11 up to 10 minutes after it supposedly hit tower 1. They thought it was still hijacked and flying south towards D.C. They probably thought this because the blip they thought was UA 11 was showing up on their radars as it headed south towards D.C. In fact, it was the Port Authority who called the FAA and told them to spread the word that it was UA 11 that hit tower 1. But some at the FAA didn't get the Port Authority's message and kept asking for jets to go after UA 11 as it cruised over the Atlantic towards D.C. (Paul Thompson's "Terror Timeline," found in book form or online at http://www.cooperativeresearch.org/ )

And as far as I know, Walker isn't even saying that a plane didn't hit tower 1. He IS arguing that FBI COINTELPRO hologram technology was used to make it appear that UA 175 hit tower 2.

Is he right? Hell if I know.

All I know is that you now have an Amtrac electrical engineer who witnessed the Pentagon crash and was on-scene helping victims. He says that it was a "global hawk" that hit the Pentagon, that it wasn't UA 77 and that he smelled cordite while on the scene trying to help. http://total411.info/

AuGmENTor
07-09-2006, 12:10 PM
Whew, well I feel a bit safer, no less confused though... I don't know who any of those people are. Thank God for once I was off thread! Well, not the FIRST time, but it's the first time it saved me!

Ignatius Riley
07-09-2006, 01:15 PM
Well, surely you know who Jon is.

And you might want to google Nico Haupt if you don't know who he is.

And so I would guess that you are sorta new to the 9/11 truth "movement" if you are unfamiliar with its inner turmoil. There are several camps within the movement and some are pretty dern bitter towards others. At the heart of it is the Pentagon. A plane hit it. A plane didn't hit it. A missile hit it. A missile didn't hit it. One prominent camp within the movement, and help me get this right Jon, believes that saying anything other than AA 77 hit it is stupid and wrong. This camp holds that disinformation has lead folks to believe something other than UA 77 hit the Pentagon. They believe that that disinformation was strategically planted to make people look stupid. It believes that once the "movement" latches onto the "no plane" theory, the gov't will come through with a vivid video depicting UA 77 slamming into the Pentagon, and thus crushing the movement entirely even though the movement has other outstanding arguments that could be employed to get some people jailed or something. So this camp disallows talk of "no plane" theories, knowing that they can prove complicity and more without those theories. This message board and http://www.fromthewilderness.com (http://www.fromthewilderness.com/) are two sites you can go to within this camp.

The other main camp, and note there are camps within camps, boosts the "no plane" theories. They hold that either missiles or remote controlled drones hit at least the Pentagon and tower 1. While this camp too understands that complicity can be proven even if "no plane" theories are cast aside, they still further these theories and conduct research to prove these theories. http://team8plus.org/news.php is a good example.

The fight has been bitter and Mike Ruppert writes in his book "Crossing the Rubicon" that death threats have even been made. The truth is that such division has been highly detrimental. One of the more recent consequences is the robbery/vandalism of FTW's newsroom, if that is indeed what happened there. If these camps could find a way to unite somehow, well, now who knows?

Anyway, I've argued with Jon over this before. I think you can't rule anything out and by banning "no plane" theories you are silencing voices that could contribute to the overall case.

What it comes down to is the folks who sincerely believe they are going to save America, which isn't going to happen, and the ones that are trying to make their careers on 9/11, which is counterproductive.

Truth is, no revolution is going to be started out of 9/11. What will happen is one of three things:

1) Military coup here installs military dictatorship and police state not so dissimilar from the current junta but at least leading to the end of imperialist war and covert ops in at least a half dozen countries abroad.

2) A foreign power catches our military napping, defeats them, topples our gov't and takes over for a while before splitting our country up into a confederacy of bankrupt states without a military.

3) Global nuclear holocaust

I would include global economic collapse due to peak oil in that list but there are too many nukes on the planet for that to happen. Nope everyone will die before some of these oligarchs give up their wealth and power.

Note a people-power revolution spawned by widespread knowlege of the truth about 9/11 isn't one of the outcomes for reasons discussed on this thread.

Ignatius Riley
07-09-2006, 01:57 PM
As for what did or didn't happen involving planes, it should be noted that a couple of years back a union of ex-professional pilots holed up in a hotel and met for 72 hours and concluded that:

1) no professional pilot would have flown those planes into those structures no matter what the hijackers did. Even with knives to their throats and passengers being shot one by one, a professional, FAA certified, UA pilot would not fly his aircraft into one of the WTC towers. He would let his throat be slashed or crash the plane into athe ground first.

and

2) the hijackers if they were who the gov't said they were and had the training it turns out they had, would not have been able to pull off what was pulled off on 9/11.

So only a couple of theories could work.

1) During NORAD's live-fly wargame exercises, part of the overall wargame exercise Northern Vigilance, trained professional pilots of an elite sort hijacked the identities of some arabs, then hijacked the planes, then flew them into the buildings. This is unlikely because if 7 or 8 ex-professional pilots with the capability to pull off this stunt and were just suicidal enough to do it turned up missing, then the day after 9/11 concerned people would start sounding off. They'd say, "well, Hani Hanjour couldn't fly a single prop but I know this guy who flew professionally for an Israeli airlines who flew Boeing jumbo jets who is now missing, though he looks nothing like any of those photos the FBI is now holding up."

2) During NORAD's live-fly wargame exercises, part of the overall wargame exercise Northern Vigilance, the actual flights with actual hijackers and actual passengers held captively were remote controlled to their crash sites. In other words, a flight termination system with a back door on each flight was hacked into and from that point forward a computer or someone operating a computer remote controlled the planes to their destinations.

3) During NORAD's live-fly wargame exercises, part of the overall wargame exercise Northern Vigilance, a plane swap-a-roo occurrs over some remote areas that aren't well-covered by radar and then remote controlled drones are flown into structures. Passengers either are fed. agents in disguise or are actual people who are disposed of somehow.

4) During NORAD's live-fly wargame exercises, part of the overall wargame exercise Northern Vigilance, planes are flown low and over/around the targets while missiles are fired into those targets or whatever.

5) During NORAD's live-fly wargame exercises, part of the overall wargame exercise Northern Vigilance, a combination of 2, 3 and/or 4 happens.

All kinds of crazy shit arizes when you start to look hard at those flights.

From physics911.net

"The Colgan (http://democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=show_mesg&forum=125&topic_id=12490&mesg_id=13789&page) Air flight 5930 (http://team8plus.org/content.php?article.16) Portland-Logan (http://www.911dossier.co.uk/attabag.html) is riddled (http://inn.globalfreepress.com/modules/news/print.php?storyid=583&PHPSESSID=811da043acf6d22bb608e74f73f106e) with questions (http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/atta_9-11.html) and AA Flights 11 and 77 (http://sydney.indymedia.org/front.php3?article_id=36354&group=webcast) were not scheduled that day. Official BTS data are meticulously kept because of liability issues. The two American Airlines Boeing 767s in question—tail numbers N334AA (http://162.58.35.241/acdatabase/NNumSQL.asp?NNumbertxt=334AA) and N644AA (http://162.58.35.241/acdatabase/NNumSQL.asp?NNumbertxt=644AA)—were deregistered January 14, 2002, but without evidence they were involved in the alleged flights. Mohammed Atta supposedly left a rental car at Portland International and absurdly left a second car full of incriminating evidence at Logan, in other words, evidence was planted/fabricated. And was Gate 26 or 32 used for the unscheduled flight 11? The two United Airlines aircraft that allegedly crashed that day—tail number N612UA (http://162.58.35.241/acdatabase/NNumSQL.asp?NNumbertxt=612UA) for Flight 175 and N591UA (http://162.58.35.241/acdatabase/NNumSQL.asp?NNumbertxt=591UA) for Flight 93—were deregistered four years later on September 28, 2005, despite a requirement that destroyed aircraft be deregistered within 24 hours.

Further fueling suspicion, all four cross-country flights had improbably light loads with most seats vacant (approximately 52-86% empty) while the airlines, government and media never produced credible passenger manifests (http://www.911closeup.com/index.shtml?ID=65), a routine matter, and all inexplicably lacked Arab names. Mainstream media have reported five to nine alleged hijackers alive while ongoing searches of birth, death and marriage records suggest some passenger names were fake (http://www.wingtv.net/thornarticles/911passengerlist.html). Families of air crash victims remain silent (http://arcticbeacon.citymaker.com/articles/article/1518131/37580.htm), suspicious behavior while government lies and spins, and families of ground zero victims are outspoken. Searches thus far fail to show hull insurance paid on the four jetliners. Then we have missing surveillance video tapes, an incredible string of airport security/screening failures, flights disappearing from conventional radar, missing flight data and cockpit voice recorders, gagged flight controllers and firefighters, physically impossible cell phone (http://www.physics911.net/projectachilles.htm) calls with fake dialogue (http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/1556096.stm) (“I see water and buildings. Oh my God! Oh my God!” “Hello, mom. This is Mark Bingham”), not to mention the technical impossibility of the purported Arabs piloting the planes as advertised. Little if anything checks out in the official account about the alleged flights. Corporate media steer a wide berth from these problems in favor of canonizing the official conspiracy theory."

Gold9472
07-09-2006, 02:14 PM
William Rodriguez just made the following interesting statement:

I totally disagree with Nico Haupt’s position that there were no planes. I have through my 5 years of involvement in the 9/11 experience, Spoken and exchanged interviews with dozens of people that actually saw the plane hitting the towers, including a fellow worker that actually has a piece of a plane seat in his possession from that day.

Also I have been to hangar 17 at JFK, a high-security area where all the identifiable debris from the WTC was sorted out after the "Fresh Killls Landing" initial sorting. This includes aircraft debris. Even though I am not an expert on plane parts I was able to discern some of that debris.

I have even put a disclaimer on reopen911.org on the “blue technology” (actually called Chroma Key) page section. I know Jimmy Walter has talked openly about this theory and even though I am the spokeperson for the website I do not agree with that part.

Nico has done a lot of good research and work on 9/11 but on this issue I disagree with him completely.

William Rodriguez
Last Survivor of the North Tower WTC1
President of the Hispanic Victims Group
Reopen911.org"

Eckolaker
07-09-2006, 02:26 PM
Im 99.9% sure those planes were remote controlled drones.

I too have personal friends who watched the second plane hit the tower from their roof in NY.

The Drones intercepted the flight plans of those flights and those flights were re-routed to a new destination.

I really dont think its that hard to grasp. I dont think pilots would be in the business of ignoring FAA instructions. For all we know, FAA told those planes to re-route to a designated airport. FAA was on a "need to know" basis with NORAD, and they probably told the FAA to order those planes to re-route and land.

People like to bring up the passengers of those planes. "well where are they?" people say.

Three words. Witness Protection Program.

Eckolaker
07-09-2006, 02:32 PM
(Quoted from Rick Siegel on Loose Change Forums.)

Thanks, I agree. The visual evidence is astounding. That is why 911 Eyewitness works to present visual and science.

As a member of the Scholars for 911 Truth since it's inception we are known for our care in research.

The fact that the "other side" is trying to invent new thermite to explain the deficiencies in the destruction shows they do not want people to know they used WMD on their own. It would be the straw so to speak.

Hell in this forum you got speculative science emanating from neophytes that are inventing new strains of thermite in their minds trying to make us believe that "Super Thermite" or the newest invention "Thermate" exits. Telling us the new pseudo capabilities of this imaginary product as if stating a products name makes it exist. Like air guitars this is air brain.

Thank you again,
See you in DC for the Redress of this corporate empire.

Gold9472
07-09-2006, 02:35 PM
So Rick Siegel is bashing Professor Jones?

Eckolaker
07-09-2006, 02:49 PM
So Rick Siegel is bashing Professor Jones?

Sure looks that way doesnt it?

I have posted several times under this thread http://s15.invisionfree.com/Loose_Change_Forum/index.php?showtopic=5495

You can see my questions to him. Only once have I gotten a response. (which was more or less telling me, I dont know shit)

What I dont understand is how Rick mentions he is one of the scholars, but his hypothesis is not submitted to journalof911studies.com

I know Chris Brown sent his scenario html to them for evaluation. Which does account for the ejection of steel columns and fine particulate concrete matter.

It just seems like he is being real dodgie to me.

casseia
07-09-2006, 03:06 PM
You know what the problem is underlying ALL this stuff? Instead of merely trying to deconstruct or poke holes in the "official narrative" (the 9/11 Commission Report) and thereby convince people that a new investigation needs to take place, people are irresistably drawn to creating their own narratives. Now, I'm not holding my breath for a new investigation, and I don't know what kind of entity could do it effectively, but in order to EXPLAIN what happened that day, the investigating body would need subpoena power and access to ALL records which (duh) no independent researcher is ever going to have. Constructing a competing narrative is just an inherently flawed approach, with CGI/no-plane stuff taking the cake (in my opinion) for wasting time and alienating anyone who is just beginning to question the official story. (Well, that and the use of super-loaded terms like Zionism.)

The thing is, people really really like stories. They like stories about as much as they like sex, and they like stories a hell of a lot more than explanations of why other stories are insufficient to account for the whole body of facts. What I'm trying to do, whenever I evaluate a particular branch of research, is identify the point where the researcher crosses the line from explaining why the official story can't be right to offering another story to substitute.

AuGmENTor
07-09-2006, 03:13 PM
Hell in this forum you got speculative science emanating from neophytes that are inventing new strains of thermite in their minds trying to make us believe that "Super Thermite" or the newest invention "Thermate" exits. Telling us the new pseudo capabilities of this imaginary product as if stating a products name makes it exist. Like air guitars this is air brain.

Does this mean that the Prof. Jones idea is out the window? I mean, I kinda took him at his word that this was what he found to be that was an existing product already being used by our military, not something made up cause he found some sulfur in the test areas. Don't confuse me now, guys.. Ignatious filled in some blanks for me, and now you guys have opened up some new blanks.

casseia
07-09-2006, 05:10 PM
No, I think it's real stuff. This is a fun website:

www.stardestroyer.net/Empire/Tech/Ground/Misc.html (http://www.stardestroyer.net/Empire/Tech/Ground/Misc.html)

Thermate grenades: these special-purpose grenades are (obviously) filled with a substance called thermate. Thermate is a powdered mixture of 1 part barium nitrate, 2 parts aluminum, and 3 parts iron oxide (rust). The aluminum and iron oxide particles are known as thermite, and when ignited by a very hot-burning fuse substance such as magnesium, the resulting incendiary reaction can easily melt steel. The burning liquid metal produced by the reaction has an accelerated heating/corrosion effect, and an M14 thermate grenade is said to be capable of burning a hole through a ½-inch thick steel plate. The addition of barium nitrate distinguishes thermate from thermite, and it allows the mixture to burn even when submerged underwater. Unlike the anti-personnel WP grenades, thermate grenades can be used to damage vehicles, small buildings, stored munitions, etc. The burning metal welds parts together, burns holes through plate, and distorts structural components. However, the area of destruction is quite small, so these grenades are not very widely used.

Gold9472
07-09-2006, 05:11 PM
You're a girl right?

Gold9472
07-09-2006, 05:12 PM
Girls don't know about 1 part barium nitrate, 2 parts aluminum, and 3 parts iron oxide (rust), etc...

:)

Gold9472
07-09-2006, 05:17 PM
That's a joke.

casseia
07-09-2006, 05:32 PM
That's quoted from that page, actually, but it makes perfect sense to me, even with two X chromosomes.

Gold9472
07-09-2006, 08:07 PM
That's quoted from that page, actually, but it makes perfect sense to me, even with two X chromosomes.

Two X chromosomes huh? I've got an X and a Y.