PDA

View Full Version : Bush Administration Should Be Put On Trial

Gold9472
07-05-2006, 09:02 AM
Bush administration should be put on trial

http://morningsentinel.mainetoday.com/view/letters/2882555.shtml

7/5/2006

I see in the news that some U.S. Marines are charged with murder and are going to trial.

A few months ago there were enlisted persons put on trial for prisoner abuse in Iraq.

I am retired military. I served two tours in Vietnam. I served four years in the U.S. Marines and 16 years in the U.S. Navy, so I will always be for our troops.

I strongly feel that none of these military people should be charged with anything or put on trial for anything until after Bush, Cheney, Rumsfeld, Ashcroft, Powell, Rice and all of our elected officials in Washington, D.C., go on trial for war crimes and crimes against humanity for launching this unprovoked attack against Iraq and causing the deaths of thousands of people.

It has been proved that Iraq had nothing to do with the 9/11 attack against all of us.

Our enlisted people do not set policy. They follow orders. Policy is set by a number of different people: our elected officials, political appointees, CIA and high-ranking military.

Yet none of these policymakers have been put on trial.

I ask you, why?

I feel that we as humans should be very, very ashamed of ourselves for allowing this Bush administration, our elected officials and the media in this country to continue to get away with this crime without speaking out loudly until we are heard, it stops and our troops are brought home.

Scott Johnson

St. Charles, Ark.,

and Farmington, Maine