PDA

View Full Version : My first post on this site is a link.

JustSomeRandomDude
03-31-2005, 08:04 PM
So I'm surfing random sites and I find a link to here posted by Gold####. It interests me as I know there has to be a govt. cover-up going on.

Anyway, any time I suggest that there is a conspiracy or at least some very substantial unanswered questions regarding the 9/11 attacks and D.C., the vast majority of sheeple will just laugh it off.

Its funny too, because the basic fundamental questions will never get answered, sheeple will just say "it can't happen here," or "your a moron."

An example of a fundamental question that nobody dares to answer is:
Given: 2 towers are struck by "terrorists" using hijacked planes.
Given: 2 more hijacked planes are still in the air
Given: 1 of those planes is headed straight toward DC, specifically toward the pentagon
Given: There is an airforce base with military fighter jets less than 10 miles from the pentagon
Given: Airforce one certainly must have some protection because it carries the president and Air Force One takes off and lands at said air force base.
Question: Why does it take 7 F16s to intercept Payne Stewart's (a professional golfer) plane in the middle-plains' states, yet when a plane is hijacked by terrorists and is coming directly toward the pentagon with 30 minutes (minimum) lead time, not one jet is sent up?

Ok, so I've wondered about that since that world-changing Tuesday in 2001. Well sometime after that I was looking for answers and found this one kick ass site. I've read every bit of information on this site and the vast majority of the links I've read completely. Anything that I've not read completely I've at least skimmed through to see if I could find anything interesting.

I hope I've just contributed to this site and at least one person will be persuaded to ask a few questions.

So without further ado, here's the link.

http://emperors-clothes.com/indict/911page.htm

Simply_sexy
03-31-2005, 08:07 PM
Well, you've definitely came to the right place!!!

WhiteGuySaysThis
03-31-2005, 08:13 PM
Well, you've definitely came to the right place!!!Very true! You have came to the right place.

Gold9472
03-31-2005, 08:18 PM
So I'm surfing random sites and I find a link to here posted by Gold####. It interests me as I know there has to be a govt. cover-up going on.

Anyway, any time I suggest that there is a conspiracy or at least some very substantial unanswered questions regarding the 9/11 attacks and D.C., the vast majority of sheeple will just laugh it off.

Its funny too, because the basic fundamental questions will never get answered, sheeple will just say "it can't happen here," or "your a moron."

An example of a fundamental question that nobody dares to answer is:
Given: 2 towers are struck by "terrorists" using hijacked planes.
Given: 2 more hijacked planes are still in the air
Given: 1 of those planes is headed straight toward DC, specifically toward the pentagon
Given: There is an airforce base with military fighter jets less than 10 miles from the pentagon
Given: Airforce one certainly must have some protection because it carries the president and Air Force One takes off and lands at said air force base.
Question: Why does it take 7 F16s to intercept Payne Stewart's (a professional golfer) plane in the middle-plains' states, yet when a plane is hijacked by terrorists and is coming directly toward the pentagon with 30 minutes (minimum) lead time, not one jet is sent up?

Ok, so I've wondered about that since that world-changing Tuesday in 2001. Well sometime after that I was looking for answers and found this one kick ass site. I've read every bit of information on this site and the vast majority of the links I've read completely. Anything that I've not read completely I've at least skimmed through to see if I could find anything interesting.

I hope I've just contributed to this site and at least one person will be persuaded to ask a few questions.

So without further ado, here's the link.

http://emperors-clothes.com/indict/911page.htm

Thank you for the contribution... It makes me feel good to know when someone takes the time to read. There's plenty here. As they've said, you've come to the right place.

Gold9472
03-31-2005, 08:21 PM
And please take some of these assholes titles away... :liverd:

WhiteGuySaysThis
03-31-2005, 08:24 PM
And please take some of these assholes titles away... :liverd:I think he is talking about SS and me.

Simply_sexy
03-31-2005, 08:27 PM
WHAT?!? I need all my titles!!

911=inside job
04-02-2005, 01:28 AM
sorry to have to say this but it is bullshit to have to see all the titles when reading a thread....

get rid of them gold... is this a bb or an arcade???? HAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!

im not kidding... lol

WhiteGuySaysThis
04-02-2005, 01:34 AM
sorry to have to say this but it is bullshit to have to see all the titles when reading a thread....

im not kidding... lolIt's an arcade! :liverd:

Simply_sexy
04-02-2005, 01:35 AM
Or we can just get rid of you!

911=inside job
04-02-2005, 06:09 AM
you would go first... lol

somebigguy
04-02-2005, 11:33 AM

im not kidding... lol
"I'm not kidding... LOL"

Does that mean you are kidding?

Gold9472
04-02-2005, 01:01 PM
Hey 911=Inside Job... whatever gets the people here.^:)

911=inside job
04-02-2005, 01:34 PM
sbg i just put the lol so people dont think im a real dick...... I WASNT KIDDING...

i dont like to have to scroll past all the titles... its bullshit...

no joke...

911=inside job
04-02-2005, 01:36 PM
i dont think that putting peoples titles in every post gets the people here....

just a thought...

Gold9472
04-02-2005, 01:45 PM
We're working on getting WGST's title's away