PDA

View Full Version : 36 Days

Gold9472
01-17-2005, 08:29 PM
36 Days

I have one question for you in regards to 9/11. If the President Of The United States had the SLIGHTEST inkling that an impending attack was on the way, should he have warned Americans?

If your answer was yes, then read the second page of this document released August 6th, 2001 to the President of The United States titled, "Bin Laden Determined To Strike In US". You may have heard of this referred to as the "August 6th PDB (Presidential Daily Briefing)". In case you missed it, it says the following:

"We have not been able to corroborate some of the more sensational threat reporting, such as that from a ------------- service in 1998 saying that Bin Laden wanted to hijack a US aircraft to gain the release of "Blind Shayk" 'Umar' Abd al-Rahman and other US-held extremists.

Nevertheless, FBI information since that time indicates patterns of suspicious activity in this country consistent with preparations for hijackings or other types of attacks, including recent surveillance of federal buildings in New York.

The FBI is conducting approximately 70 full field investigations throughout the US that it considers Bin Laden-related. CIA and the FBI are investigating a call to our Embassy in the UAE in May saying that a group of Bin Laden supporters was in the US planning attacks with explosives."

Now, imagine this conversation with the President.

"Ok, Mr. President, let me summarize this for you. Osama Bin Laden, a known terrorist, wants to attack America, and we currently have FBI agents investigating 70 possible Bin Laden related cases inside the United States. They have considered using planes or something else to attack within the United States. They've specified that New York City was recently photographed under surveillance by Al-Qaeda, indicating that it's a possible target. Al-Qaeda operatives were within the United States, in May, planning an attack with explosives. Now, Mr. President, what would you like us to do?"

"Nothing".

Don't you usually put the most important information at the end of a report? You wouldn't write a speech to be exciting at the beginning, and then dull at the end. This was told to him 36 days prior to September 11th, 2001.

Ari Fleischer, in May 2002, said the following:

White House spokesman Ari Fleischer said Friday: "I think that any time anybody suggests or implies to the American people that this president had specific information that could have prevented the attacks on our country on September 11, that crosses the lines."

Asking the President why he didn't act to save American lives when he had 36 days to do so, is crossing a line? Not questioning the President should be referred to as a term misused lately, UNPATRIOTIC.

Please keep in mind. The August 6th, PDB is only ONE piece of evidence that he knew.

References:

Ari Fleischer Quote:
http://www.globalissues.org/Geopolitics/MiddleEast/TerrorInUSA/USAPA.asp

August 6th, 2001 PDB to the President:
www.cnn.com/2004/images/04/10/whitehouse.pdf

Gold9472
04-23-2005, 12:54 PM
bump

Gold9472
07-19-2005, 06:23 PM
bump

Gold9472
10-06-2005, 04:57 PM
bump

AuGmENTor
11-19-2006, 06:17 PM
What's the point? The looniest of us know that this attack had very little to do with savages in caves that hate us for our freedom. The whole cover story is a crock of shit, so what you want to know is if he should have let the people know that a false flag operation was gonna be taking place?

BASE701
11-19-2006, 06:56 PM
I don't think there is any doubt that our president had knowledge before the fact. I put my trust in him. I voted for him in 2004. He betrayed me.