PDA

View Full Version : Operation removes lightbulb from Man's anus

beltman713
06-30-2006, 09:05 PM
http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20060629/od_nm/pakistan_bulb_dc;_ylt=AjjFB8x6Q0v9Cz.Q2eaPXIOs0NUE ;_ylu=X3oDMTA3ODdxdHBhBHNlYwM5NjQ-

Operation removes lightbulb from anus

Thu Jun 29, 7:34 AM ET

MULTAN, Pakistan (Reuters) - Fateh Mohammad, a prison inmate in Pakistan, says he woke up last weekend with a glass lightbulb in his anus.

Wednesday night, doctors brought Mohammad's misery to an end after a one-and-a-half hour operation to remove the object.

"Thanks Allah, now I feel comfort. Today, I had my breakfast. I was just drinking water, nothing else," Mohammad, a grey-beared man in his mid-40s, told Reuters from a hospital bed in the southern central city of Multan.

"We had to take it out intact," said Dr. Farrukh Aftab at Nishtar Hospital. "Had it been broken inside, it would be a very very complicated situation."

Mohammad, who is serving a four-year sentence for making liquor, prohibited for Muslims, said he was shocked when he was first told the cause of his discomfort. He swears he didn't know the bulb was there.

"When I woke up I felt a pain in my lower abdomen, but later in hospital, they told me this," Mohammad said.

"I don't know who did this to me. Police or other prisoners."

The doctor treating Mohammad said he'd never encountered anything like it before, and doubted the felon's story that someone had drugged him and inserted the bulb while he was comatose.

Gold9472
06-30-2006, 09:07 PM
How do you not know if you have a light bulb shoved up your ass?

AuGmENTor
06-30-2006, 09:12 PM
Ida prolly have broken it tryin to push it out like a turd.... Good story man.

princesskittypoo
06-30-2006, 09:33 PM
even if you're drugged you'd know what was causing the discomfort... he was probably doing some kind of kinky sex act.

AuGmENTor
06-30-2006, 09:38 PM
even if you're drugged you'd know what was causing the discomfort... he was probably doing some kind of kinky sex act.
Do you know something we dont, KPK????

princesskittypoo
07-01-2006, 12:49 PM
Do you know something we dont, KPK????
yes i do.... now guess! :)

AuGmENTor
07-01-2006, 10:23 PM
I get no hints?

somebigguy
07-01-2006, 11:00 PM
So they got the lightbulb out of Jon's ass???

How come his head is still stuck up there? You'd think they'd take that out too.

Good Doctor HST
07-02-2006, 09:32 AM
You don't need an operation to get a light bulb out of your ass. Just be sure to relax your sphincter muscle, grab a pair of forceps, and proceed with caution. The whole process takes roughly 15, 20 minutes, depending on the size of the bulb.

Oh..... you know what. Ignore all that.... I have NO idea what to do when a light bulb gets shoved into one's ass. You gotta believe me :pray:

Gold9472
07-02-2006, 09:52 AM
You don't need an operation to get a light bulb out of your ass. Just be sure to relax your sphincter muscle, grab a pair of forceps, and proceed with caution. The whole process takes roughly 15, 20 minutes, depending on the size of the bulb.

Oh..... you know what. Ignore all that.... I have NO idea what to do when a light bulb gets shoved into one's ass. You gotta believe me :pray:

:)