PDA

View Full Version : A Non Crazy Sounding Opening Statement When Telling People The Truth

Gold9472
06-28-2006, 10:28 AM
A Non Crazy Sounding Opening Statement When Telling People The Truth

A few days after his inauguration, George W. Bush asked his principals to find a "way" to invade Iraq. 9/11 happened, and we went to war with Iraq. It's not crazy to suspect that 9/11 was the Bush Administration's "way" to invade Iraq especially since that's what they used to do it.

Yizzo
06-29-2006, 11:36 AM
Hey Jon, could you send me a link for that... shariyfsolutions@comcast.net

Gold9472
06-29-2006, 11:37 AM
Link for what? A "Way"?

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2004/01/09/60minutes/main592330.shtml

Yizzo
06-29-2006, 04:05 PM
yeah thanks

PhilosophyGenius
06-29-2006, 04:59 PM
A Non Crazy Sounding Opening Statement When Telling People The Truth

A few days after his inauguration, George W. Bush asked his principals to find a "way" to invade Iraq. 9/11 happened, and we went to war with Iraq. It's not crazy to suspect that 9/11 was the Bush Administration's "way" to invade Iraq especially since that's what they used to do it.

I prefer the Crazy Sounding Opening Statement When Telling People The Truth:

"Dude, I'm telling you, none of the planes where hijacked, the WTC were brought down by thermate, a small jet hit the Pentagon, and all the planes were remote controlled. This was orchestrated by the Bush Administration for global domination"....."What? You think I'm crazy? I am crazy mothafucka!"

And that's where you start fighting.

Gold9472
07-04-2006, 08:47 PM
Another one...

If there were staffers of the 9/11 Commission who had a hard time believing "Cheney's version of events (http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/11436302/site/newsweek/)" then why should we believe anything that was told to us by this Administration regarding 9/11?

YouCrazyDiamond
07-05-2006, 02:15 AM
Did you hear the recently released interviews of the many firemen at ground zero on 9/11 that heard demolition explosions going off all around them ... ?

borepstein
07-05-2006, 11:51 AM
Did you hear the recently released interviews of the many firemen at ground zero on 9/11 that heard demolition explosions going off all around them ... ?

Sure. But it wasn't just the firemen - plenty of people heard that.

But forget that even - I'd say the best non-crazy opening statement is that the official story can not possibly be true (http://pyramid.blog-city.com/911_the_impossible_the_improbable_the_implausible. htm). Thus, the question is not whether or not they are hiding something but rather what is it that they are hiding.

Simioney
07-05-2006, 12:50 PM
Wow, great opening, i think that i'm gonna be punched in the face a lot less now

PhilosophyGenius
07-05-2006, 04:48 PM
Here's another:

"Hey, Dick Cheney was the real matermind behind 9/11, not bin Laden like everyone says. Ok gotta go, bye".

PhilosophyGenius
07-05-2006, 04:52 PM
Seriously though:

I like Alex Jones' approach, flat out say 9/11 was an inside job and then list all the former (and credible) govnt officials who all say the same thing and just keep laying out undisputable facts. Don't give the other person time to think.

YouCrazyDiamond
07-06-2006, 11:51 AM
Sure. But it wasn't just the firemen - plenty of people heard that.

There are two points to that.

First, we tend to trust firemen, even their recounting of observed events under stressful circumstances, since it is a more normal part of their work experience to be under a lot of psychological and physical stress.

And second, firemen also happen to be in a line of work where they might be expected or believed to at least have some rudimentary knowledge of such things as CD.

And yes, lots of other people heard the CD explosions, and it was even captured on video. So we even see it with our own eyes years later in some of the video footage.

It is little details like this that, when brought together, do not allow me to turn away from pursuing the truth of 9/11.

And Jon asked for "non crazy sounding opening statements."

al uh looyah
07-06-2006, 05:21 PM
http://radio.indymedia.org/news/2006/07/10435.php
I picked up this disc on how to talk to people about 9/11 at the 9/11 and the NeoCon Agenda Truth Conference in Los Angeles. Right now I don't know who the author is, when i find out, I'll post the author on the comments page of radio.indymedia.org.
Intro.
How to Screw the Process Up
How to do the Process Right
Ideal Sequence of Content
WTC Content Handy Factoids
Biggest 911 Problems Answered
911 Public Theater: The Play
911 Theater Memorable Reenactments
911 Ground Zero Reenactments
Convicing the Constabulary
Summary
53 min.