PDA

View Full Version : 9/11: Revealing The Truth, Reclaiming Our Future Press Conference - Video Inside

Gold9472
06-25-2006, 08:39 PM
9/11: Revealing The Truth, Reclaiming Our Future Press Conference
Thanks to www.911truth.org

Windows Media Player
Click Here (http://www.911truth.org/911rtt/conf_video/Press_Conference.wmv)

Quicktime
Click Here (http://www.911truth.org/911rtt/conf_video/Press_Conference.mp4)

Video of the press conference held Friday at 1:00, featuring Peter Phillips, Faiz Khan, Raph Schoenman, Alex Jones, Mike Berger.

somebigguy
06-25-2006, 09:13 PM
Anything new here? This has all been seen already, hasn't it?

Gold9472
06-25-2006, 09:14 PM
I've never seen it. I know Janice has been posting new stuff.

werther
07-01-2006, 08:15 AM
Ralph schoenman is fucking awesome. Holy Christ he worked with bertand russell! this guy can speak. reminds me of the commander gearing the rebels for their assault on the death star. -ha
I just started downloading some of the files from his site takingaim.info.
awesome. I had never heard of him before.

werther
07-02-2006, 07:59 AM
errr.. in reading up on Ralph Schoenman -he has kinda a sketchy past and his beliefs are a little extreme for me. That he still talks about being associated with bertrand russell is funny too as I found a letter by bertrand russell disassociating himself with schoenman. (though for about 5+ years they were pretty close)

here is a snippet from that letter..

" I early recognized his lively instinct for self-dramatization, his swash-buckling assumption of the importance of his own role in the centre of the stage. His conviction of his unshakable belief in the penetration and breadth of his understanding were obvious. I did not for some time, however, grasp the closely related characteristic of his utter incapability of imparting reliable information. His reports of people’s reactions and his observations were—and unfortunately, I fear, still are—very often excessively and misleadingly incorrect and his quotations must always be verified." -bertrand Russell

but the guy (schoenman) can speak very well