PDA

View Full Version : Two Speeches

Gold9472
01-17-2005, 08:21 PM
Two Speeches

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/5945678/

This confirms everything Michael Ruppert has been saying. He's been saying it for 6 years. Everything about drugs, and oil. It made me think of what the President's response would be if the truth were finally known. I wrote two speeches.

By our current President:

"My fellow Americans. It deeply troubles me to have to talk to you tonight about something so horrible, so gruesome that it brings tears to my eyes every night. September 11th, 2001, was allowed by our government. Before I go on, you must know that there was GOOD reason behind it. The world's oil supply is dwindling. We needed to make sure that Americans had a sufficient energy source until we could properly develop a new one. My heart grieves for the 3000 lost American lives, and the countless lives lost in the "War For Oil". Unfortunately, there are times when tough decisions need to be made. The needs of the many, outweigh the needs of the few. That is a truth that we can not deny. I am sorry for the loss of your loved ones. My heart grieves for you. There is another truth we can't deny. God Bless America."

Pretty Good, huh?

I would rather hear this from the next President:

"My fellow Americans. It deeply troubles me to have to talk to you tonight about something so horrible, so gruesome that it brings tears to my eyes every night. September 11th, 2001, was allowed by our government. By members of previous Administrations, Elected Officials, and Government Employees, they allowed it to happen. They thought that the United States needed to make it's grab for the world's oil supply before that supply ran out. That is wrong. Our country was founded on the murder of millions of Native Americans, and on the backs of black slaves. We eventually learned that genocide is unacceptable, and slavery is wrong. Never should we kill the few for the needs of the many. We should learn to cooperate for the benefit of each other. We should learn that no matter what color we are, we are all human beings, and deserve to live life to the best of our ability. This is the basic premise for which I ran on my campaign, and it is the first principle I think of when making decisions as President Of The United States. Never again will this country destroy its' few to save its' many. God Bless You, God Bless America".

Now that's a speech.

Gold9472
04-23-2005, 12:53 PM
bump