PDA

View Full Version : White 4 engine plane at the Pentagon

somebigguy
03-27-2005, 11:18 AM
Hey all, remember these images from 9/11:

http://perso.wanadoo.fr/jpdesm/pentagon/videos/77_attack1.gif
http://perso.wanadoo.fr/jpdesm/pentagon/videos/77_attack2.gif

...reported to be the plane that hit the Pentagon on 9/11. I always wondered what happened to those images, since all videos of the Pentagon crash were confiscated.

Here's a newsreport from that day:

http://alkali.colug.org/~kaha/whiteplane.mp3

Notice the mention of a very big white jet in the area making circling the area and leaving, looked like a government plane of some kind.

Quote plageurized from Lets Roll that states the implications of this:

"It's proof positive that there was a 747 erratically flying over the most protected air space in the world, as a diversion, without interception, and with very minimal media coverage, and absolutely no follow up info."

Photo taken by Linda Brookhart, TFI VP, in restricted airspace near the White House on September 11, 2001.

http://www.taxpayfedil.org/images/plane.jpg

Notice the plane has 4 engines, flight 77 had two. Is that why the first images I posted on this site have been whitewashed from the media? Was the plane reported to be flight 77 on 9/11 really this white jet?

Think the USAF has white 4 engine jets?

http://img97.exs.cx/img97/1113/e-8c_1.jpg

magistre
04-22-2005, 04:53 PM
Heres one as interesting: The 757 that hit the Pentagon "should" have had 11,000+ gallons of jet fuel on board(according to the Boeing company)> Anyone notice the giant fire-ball that would have occured by this flaming load of jet fuel???

Gold9472
04-22-2005, 05:05 PM
Heres one as interesting: The 757 that hit the Pentagon "should" have had 11,000+ gallons of jet fuel on board(according to the Boeing company)> Anyone notice the giant fire-ball that would have occured by this flaming load of jet fuel???

Hey... are you a "truther"?

Casey
04-26-2005, 11:54 PM

If the plane or missile that crashed into the Pentagon wasn't Flight 77, what happened to Flight 77?

somebigguy
04-27-2005, 08:09 AM
If the plane or missile that crashed into the Pentagon wasn't Flight 77, what happened to Flight 77?
May have to ask Bushie that one.

Good Doctor HST
04-27-2005, 09:37 PM

One of the many theories is that Flight 77 landed safely at Cleveland's main airport. It's been widely documented and witnessed that two airplanes made emergency landings there that day, instead of one, which is what the government's story shows.

It's not like plans to pull a switcheroo with planes haven't been in the works. One of the major tenents of Operation Northwoods (falsified Cuba offensive attacks on U.S. in early 60's) involved taking a plane headed toward one of the Caribbean Islands, landing it in Florida, removing the passengers, then having it take off again and get shot down by a "Russian MIG".....

But what happened to the passengers of Flight 77, if they were safely whisked away in Cleveland? No contact with relatives? I don't know.....

somebigguy
04-27-2005, 09:38 PM
One of the many theories is that Flight 77 landed safely at Cleveland's main airport. It's been widely documented and witnessed that two airplanes made emergency landings there that day, instead of one, which is what the government's story shows.

It's not like plans to pull a switcheroo with planes haven't been in the works. One of the major tenents of Operation Northwoods (falsified Cuba offensive attacks on U.S. in early 60's) involved taking a plane headed toward one of the Caribbean Islands, landing it in Florida, removing the passengers, then having it take off again and get shot down by a "Russian MIG".....

But what happened to the passengers of Flight 77, if they were safely whisked away in Cleveland? No contact with relatives? I don't know.....
The Operation Northwoods document describes IN DETAIL how to do exactly this. Its chilling, I posted here it in another thread somewhere. 9/11 was Operation Northwoods.

princesskittypoo
04-28-2005, 01:01 AM
:( they all died anyway....

dz
04-28-2005, 01:28 AM
i find this white jet discussion to be quite teh pointless.. is there any detail on when this shot was exactly taken? something like this only lends to endless speculation which is unprovable by any of us.. maybe this white plane was important, but how could we ever know?

somebigguy
04-28-2005, 08:03 AM
i find this white jet discussion to be quite teh pointless.. is there any detail on when this shot was exactly taken? something like this only lends to endless speculation which is unprovable by any of us.. maybe this white plane was important, but how could we ever know?
I know, but I'd love to see that initial news report. That image might show four engines on the alleged plane...