PDA

View Full Version : "Loose Change, 2nd Edition" to be screened in Brookfield, MA on June 8 at 7 PM

borepstein
06-07-2006, 01:29 PM
To the moderators of YBBS: let me know if this sort of a local announcement runs counter to the rules of this forum. I hope it does not as it promotes the 9/11 discussion.

7 June 2006 (http://pyramid.blog-city.com/loose_change_2nd_edition_to_be_screened_in_brookfi eld_ma_on_.htm)

The following was e-mailed to me:

Hi Folks-

Here's the info. for this event. Hope you can all go. Lincoln Street is off of Route 148 (near the intersection with Route 9) in Brookfield. Please call me if you need directions.

Thanks-

Wendy

508-867-4282

MERRICK PUBLIC LIBRARY

2 Lincoln Street

Brookfield, MA 01506

508 867 6339

Please note: Opposing viewpoints are always welcome and encouraged. The presentation of documentaries and book discussions at this public library are opportunities for the public to discuss and debate in a civilized public forum. This series does not reflect the opinions of the staff of the library, but of patron demand. This is for your viewing pleasure!

Seating is limited to 40—please call to sign-up! 508 867 6339

Thursday, June 8, 7:00 p.m. Loose Change, 2nd Edition.

"Loose Change 2nd Edition" is the follow-up to the most provocative 9-11 documentary on the market today.
This film shows direct connection between the attacks of September 11, 2001 and the United States government. Evidence is derived from news footage, scientific fact, and most important, Americans who suffered through that tragic day.” Director: Dylan Avery