PDA

View Full Version : Angry Letter To The President

Gold9472
01-17-2005, 08:18 PM
Angry Letter To The President

Mr. President,

It sickens me that I have to write a letter like this to the ruler of ther "free world". By not acting to save 3000 American lives prior to, and on the day of 9/11, with FULL knowledge of the impending attack, makes you just as guilty as the 19 hijackers that flew those planes into the WTC, and the Pentagon.

We have the evidence of a Cover-Up. Do you know WHY we have evidence of a Cover-Up? Because there are actually some sane, moral people left in the world who know what you're doing is wrong. No matter how you slice it, it's wrong. There is nothing good that can come from what you're doing. Some people in the government, those sane moral people I mentioned, saw the lies, and the corruption, and came forth. They've risked everything because they knew that the "Fourth Reich" can not be allowed to exist.

This government is actively covering up a $500-$600 Billion drug trade every year, and then saying that drugs are bad for you. Talk about the ultimate hypocrisy. Our numbers are growing sir. Almost every day, I convince someone that our government's "War On Terror" is just the old "War On Drugs" with a twist. Not only are we maintaining our oil and drug trade with Afghanistan, thanks to Hamid Karzai, we're also taking the oil away from the Iraqiis. And instead of battling just this country's citizens, we moved onto bigger and better things. We're now pre-emptively striking countries that have never attacked us. I can't wait to see what happens with Iran, Pakistan, Columbia, and North Korea.

I love when people say "that goes against EVERYTHING this country was founded on". Actually, if you consider the fact that this country was founded on the blood of Native Americans, then you're not so far off track. Keep up the good work! Make sure the next "terrorist attack" takes out even more people, and makes you even more richer, and MORE powerful. God Bless You sir! Gold, Oil, and Drugs Bless You sir!

HEIL BUSH!!!

Sincerely Yours,

INSERT NAME HERE

Gold9472
04-23-2005, 12:53 PM
bump