PDA

View Full Version : Canadian qustions with no answers

randileigh
05-22-2006, 10:27 AM
I have never believed that a plane hit the pentagon after looking at pictures and theses 5 frames of stills that show nothing.As for the rest I heard more people use the term explosions then planes crashing into the buildings.The light flickers I did catch I suffer from seizure disorders and that makes me eyes more sensitive to things like that.I fell into that video last week by mistake and didn't really know what to think if what you guys are saying is true my main question is where are the people from those flights?Area 51.And the phone calls from flight 93 being fake that's alot to swallow in one movie however I did think the one call when the passenger called his mother and used his first and last name was odd I have never done that but I have never been on a highjacked plane either.Why was nothing ever said about the phone operator who was on the line with Todd Beamers I believe her name was Lisa Jefferson saying the lords prayer with him till the end that's where I get confused considering those calls are taped.Last if this was all just a hoax by the united states on themselves what do they stand to gain from that and why is my cousin putting his ass on the line in Afghanistan for a hoax.I don't think even the US is capable of pulling something like that off.Does it make me think a bit more yes do I believe it was all a hoax I will have to get back to you on that.