PDA

View Full Version : Take two: Help make an effective 9/11 Truth Flyer?

911TRUTH
05-21-2006, 02:36 AM
Anyone on this forum please help add to this skeleton. I'll keep a running draft to avoid confusion.

You can either reccommend arguments flesh out, or edit existing arguments.

Eventually I want to get this to professional quality and order quality prints.

------------------------------------------------------
9/11 TRUTH
-Alarming facts that the mainstream media is ignoring.

Intro: (Not sure of order, first sentence will be VERY important. Must be brief and concise as possible, you can't bog people down right away.)
-9/11 caused "war on terror" and diminishing rights
-PNAC predicted (new pearl harbor-->Afghanistan/Iraq) *Thinking about taking out
-Questioning gov. is healthy and in the American tradition -->
-underground popularity of movement. Eg. Polls, google search stats.

Did You Know? (Try to follow logic: Current official story-->What the documented reality is. More concise the better. Keep it neutral and factual - no implications.)
-Able Danger
-Prevention of arrests
-Warnings from other countries
-Norad
-WTC7
-Put Options
-FBI suppression of pre-terror warnings
-Hijackers supposedly alive
-Hijackers listed a US Navy base.
-Hanjour couldn't fly/highspeed military precision manuvering of flight 77

WHERE IS THE MEDIA? With the exception of brief mentions and scarce articles, the questions raised by the 9/11 Truth Movement have never been discussed or debated seriously in mainstream media which has led to styfled progress, although it seems to be steadily growing. 9/11 Truth has been forced to mainly operate and organize on the Internet.

Conclusions:
-America needs another INDEPENDENT investigation of 9/11.
-Some prominent 9/11 Truth advocates - Quotes
-Websites www.911Truth.org (http://www.911Truth.org)

To download and print this flyer go to: www.-----------.com (http://www.aaaaaaaaaaa.com)

*NO credit or affiliations
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Even the smallest amount of help or ideas would be appreciated.

911TRUTH
05-22-2006, 08:19 PM
ah come on nobody's down to help out? Well, if not ill just scan the articles @ CooperativeResearch and pick the most incriminating evidence against the official story...as soon as I get some time.

I'll eventually repost my list of points and hopefully I can get some feedback as to what you guys think the most shocking/incriminating arguments are in all of 9/11 Truth and which ones will make official-story-believers scoff.

Maybe ill just test the arguments by posting them in some forum and checking out the reaction..

Again any help/ideas would be great.

Ignatius Riley
05-23-2006, 04:25 PM
According to Mike Ruppert, insider trading netted more than $15 billion in the week preceding 911. I think this is pretty dern big news. Tie that to the collapse of WTC 7, which was basically the home base and epicenter of investigations on Wall Street corruption, including Enron, and man have you got some compelling evidence that some dirty crooked folks had a vested interest in crashing some jets into some buildings on that day.

In other words, WTC 7 should head your spear and should be followed by

2) insider trading
and
3) the Pentagon

and K.I.S.S., don't overwhelm the reader. If you can cram it all into a short flyer with art, a couple of slogans, some powerful information, and keep it short you will have an impact. Americans have a short little tiny attention span. So maybe just go with the impossible collapse-by-fire of WTC 7 and the insider trading on/around that day and then stop.

Get some film to me or put me in touch with some folks with film and I will crank out a coupla short flicks published online that you can refer people to from the flyer.

that's my two pennies

911TRUTH
05-31-2006, 03:24 PM
Thanks for the input, the insider trading is huge and I definitely plan on making it very prominent. I'm not going to try and bog down the reader - the skeleton will most definitely be refined to only the best points. It will also be pretty to look at.

I'm going for what points would be most shocking to the average joe. I'm trying to avoid including things people can dismiss or explain away as something else. Insider trading is something you can't argue with, WTC7 collapse is very difficult to argue with, the existence of Able Danger - things like this. I want to post the facts that go directly against what most believe. You don't have to go very deep to spark debate and interest when - sadly - the public knows next to nothing about the real truths of 9/11.

There's so many simple and CLEARLY incriminating facts unknown to most that the 9/11 Truth Movement does much of its own work - all we need to to is help it spread. I'm not going to try to make any implications or lead the reader to believe anything. Even the WTC7 - corporate investigation connection may be too much. The average joe might chalk it up to coincidence discredit the flyer - thinking we're just assuming shit. I'm simply going to post facts related to 9/11 in a simple and fair minded way.

I've definitely been thinking about simplifying the flyer even further to just the "Did You Know?" part, and websites on the bottom.

Maybe something like:
9/11 Factsheet:
There are many shocking facts about the attacks of 9/11 that most Americans simply do not know. Read on and draw your own conclusions.
Did You Know?
-*shock*
-wait..really?
-why havent I heard of this?
-This is starting to get ridiculous
-Huh, how?
-But I thought...
-This stuff is suspicious as hell

I've been busy moving so I haven't had time for this stuff lately...but I plan on starting this thing again very soon. Hopefully I'll be dumping them off rooftops sometime soon.

Any graphic designers here want to help with the art after this thing is typed up?