PDA

View Full Version : Fuck Judicial Watch!!!!!!!!!

PhilosophyGenius
05-16-2006, 11:41 PM
A dude from Judicial watch was on tv saying they sued to get the video out to silence the "conspiracy theorists". He also said that the theory that a missle hitting the Pentagon had been debunked with this 'latest' video. A bunch of other bullshit was said in that interview.

Ignatius Riley
05-17-2006, 09:29 AM
I share your anger, bro.

Personally, I think the video will prove to be a major breakthrough for the truth movement.

I've seen the video a half dozen times and, though I am no expert, I assert that the blurry object that slams into the Pentagon cannot be a boeing jumbo jet. It is clearly too small and its shape in no way resembles that of a boeing jumbo jet.

Going further, though I didn't make note of it while watching the movies, the AP noted that the initial explosion involved a "white flash" (their words). A white flash is consitent with cordite. An explosion using strictly jet fuel would not entail a "white flash".

Finally, everyone should be highly skeptical about any evidence that has been declassified and released 5 years, a virtual infinity, after the fact. If the cabal wants to cover up its tracks, its had 5 years to do it. That is no small amount of time. Hell, did it take Hollywood 5 whole years to make and film "United 93." How convincing will that movie be?

Look, the truth movement needs a major breakthrough, a major whistle blower. But we probably aren't going to get one. According to Mike Ruppert in his book "Crossing the Rubicon" there may have been a dozen, maybe less, who were entirely aware of the entire plan on 911. Outside of that circle, there may have been another dozen who were aware of parts of the plan. These 2 dozen used a computer program like PROMIS, which basically is artificial intelligence, to crunch the numbers, process the data, eliminate the variables, and in turn formulate the overall plan. PROMIS will never blow the whistle. The people manipulating PROMIS so that it coughs up the plan and sets it in motion are one degree removed from the planning, thus alienated from it by one degree, b/c it was indeed PROMIS or one of its brother's that actually planned 911.

The remaining thousands of soldiers, pilots, radar operators, intelligence operatives, on down the line, unknowingly went through with motions that made 911 happen and afterwords were happy to accept official explanations to staunch incredible feelings of guilt.

So you've got maybe, maybe 2 dozen folks who could blow a big whistle. On the home front they face capital muder charges, clearly premeditated murder of thousands; on the international scene, if they are politicos ore military, they face "conspiracy to commit international aggression" charges, which would get them hanged like common Nazis after a trial by the UN or others. Plus they face the routing of American forces abroad, which would happen if the truth came out (America would face a united world ready to smash us), the total death of the dollar which would be followed by the collapse and death of the American economy. So not only do those 2 dozen die, their families probably suffer incredibly.

Finally, truth is those 2 dozen are committed to oaths of secrecy that if they violated, they would be subjected to fates probably worse than death.

The truth movement is relegated to the underground indefinitely. We need a major break. Will we get it before the onset of WWIII? I doubt it.

Shallel
05-17-2006, 10:31 AM
These MSM bastards should be as liable as the cabal
who pulled this off. They can all go straight to Hell.
I am so ashamed to have been born in this stinking garbage heap of a country.
We think we're so smart with our Military technology in the hands of apes.
I can't wait until their radioactive and toxic legacy destroys this stupid experiment in futility. I may not wait. I can't take it much longer.
Lies lies lies
WTF WTF WTF!

I would join Al Qaida tomorrow if it was real.

:132221:

Ignatius Riley
05-17-2006, 03:21 PM
Don't player hate, appreciate!

The world is out of oil, bro. Oil is the primary source of hydrocarbons. Hydrocarbons are everywhere, in plastics, in fertilizer, in insecticide, in the soaps you use to bathe, everywhere. When the world runs out of oil, something a lot worse than your car not being able to run is going to happen. There will be no fertilizer and no insecticide, ergo no food.

Read in Rupperts book where whomsoever controls the oil of the Mideast will soon "determine who eats and who starves."

Well, as an American, you probably will starve last.

If, for example we were to say all this is wrong, well then welcome to a new world order wherein everything, and I mean everything is rationed, from the food you eat to the clothes on your back, at least until the world economy and global corporate agribusiness can be retooled for a world w/o oil. You are talking hard core communism. Total regulation of everything.

Americans would rather believe total bullshit and engage in a clash of civilizations that could bring about global nuclear holocaust than sacrifice what each and every one of us would have to sacrifice to ensure the survival of the 6.5 billion of us on this planet. Imagine the gov't coming tomorrow and confiscating your car and telling you to walk everywhere. Imagine a $100 hamburger. Imagine rice being sold at $5 per pound. Imagine rolling (electrical) blackouts. Now imagine being rationed to only 3 hours worth of electricity per day. Imagine dog food costing so much you can no longer afford to feed it to your dog. Imagine the rationing of clean water. Across the board, no matter who you are you cannot own a car. No matter who you are, you cannot have more than one child. And on and on.

Cheney-Bush have given you what you want: The freedom to consume whatsoever you want for at least another half decade, at the end of which we can expect the shit to really hit the fan.

You think your civil liberties are in jeopardy now? Just wait. They are now only setting up the structure to institutionalize a dictatorial command structure, a police state that will probably be fully enacted before 2012, according to Ruppert.

aceace
05-17-2006, 08:59 PM
Back in the 1800's before cars everything moved by rail. People planted gardens, had cows and chickens etc and they didn't die off. Sure it was rough but I work with a former Amish. Most families have 10-12 children some as many as 18 and they do just fine without oil.

I planted a garden this year and am preparing to become more self sufficient. I know what your gonna say, what about places like NY city. Well, they will be the ones that will suffer the most. I am not sure about peak oil, there is evidence that says the earth is a continual process which would mean that it is making oil all the time. Oil didn't just appear one day. I do believe we are using it faster then it is being manufactured. Less food would mean healthier, thinner Americans. It would be a serious wake up call.

On the good news front, a man just produced an engine that runs on water. So who really gives a f--- if we run out.

PhilosophyGenius
05-18-2006, 12:16 AM
Since this convo has turned into the discusion on oil, I don't think Peak Oil will be become a mini-doomsday like many predict. When the age of oil comes to a close things like nuclear power and so forth will be bumped up filling the void of oil.

Ignatius Riley
05-18-2006, 06:24 AM
PG, look at all the plastic around you. Look at it all. Your contact lenses, the case they are carried in, the frames of your glasses on the plastic cord around your neck, the pen behind your ear, the keyboard in front of you, the toothbrush you brush your teeth with, the toothpaste even has hydrocarbons in it, the tubing of the paste, the hairbrush, on and on and on.

It isn't just about energy. And yeah, in the 1800s subsistance farming might have fed everyone. Now there are 230 million Americans, 6.5 billion people total. Without fertilizer, insecticide and irrigation (all dependent on hydrocarbons) you might be able to feed 2 billion of them, according to Ruppert.

Sorry to rain on anyones day, but ...

We invaded Afghanistan to establish a Unocal pipeline and to get poppy production back up to provide laundered cash for our markets.

We went into Iraq for the oil, baby.

The era of oil is at an end. It will be our demise unless we start retooling our way of life now.

Ignatius Riley
05-18-2006, 07:51 AM
Some geology pointers:

Oil originated in the mass extinction of some marine plant life many many millenia ago. It was a one-time deal, which means there is a limited supply. It is difficult to get. And supplies peaked in 1976. Since then, there has only been one era of serious hope about new discoveries on a massive scale: the Caspian region, or Afghanistan, 1990s. It was at one point decided that this region, the "stans" had oil to compete with Saudi Arabia. This turned out to be not true and the discovery that it was not true was probably right around the time Cheney held his closed-door energy policy formation meeting (Feb. 2001) with petrol firm CEOs. It is not clear what happened at that meeting. Based on what was released from it we know that they viewed maps of Iraq and Afghanistan. At this meeting, many believe, it was made clear that the gig was up and that the world is essentially out of oil. What few reserves remain must be taken by American interests to perpetuate the wealth of said interests. To do that, the military must be deployed to occupy those countries. To get the military there, something terrible must happen to the rabble to get them ready to send their kids to these countries to fight and perhaps die there while establishing a top-down police state with the US military being the police and American corporations at the top of the command structure.

So in short, b/c the world is out of oil, at a closed-door energy meeting top oligarchs laid the foundation for the necessity of 911, which is to benefit them in a world about to go to pot without hydrocarbons.

Meanwhile there exists a misinformation campaign to convince good Americans and investors of three myths:

1) Perpetual, infinite growth, needed for globalization, is possible and will be a reality
2) Oil is an unlimited resource
3) The dollar is stable

Three lies. Perpetual growth is impossible because the growth will be based on a corrupt economic system that needs, NEEDS, hydrocarbons, which are limited, indeed basically gone. There goes lie one and two. As for lie three, oil, and oil alone, gives the dollar its value. The world is almost out of oil. Ergo the dollar is on its death bed. When it dies, it will take the global economy with it.

As for the car that runs on water, how long do you think it will take auto factories to retool so that an engine running on water that is efficient and practical can be cranked out? One year. Two years. Perhaps you will volunteer not to eat for two years bc without hydrocarbons there will be no way to get the food to the store or to you.

And what stands in the way of the development and perfection of such an engine? Perhaps big oil interests? hmmm... perhaps there are some folks out there selling oil that truly don't want anything other than oil to run the economy. hmmm...

Anyway, I honestly don't mean to be abrasive. I just want to make sure that we understand the precariousness of our situation.

Back in the 1800's before cars everything moved by rail. People planted gardens, had cows and chickens etc and they didn't die off. Sure it was rough but I work with a former Amish. Most families have 10-12 children some as many as 18 and they do just fine without oil.

I planted a garden this year and am preparing to become more self sufficient. I know what your gonna say, what about places like NY city. Well, they will be the ones that will suffer the most. I am not sure about peak oil, there is evidence that says the earth is a continual process which would mean that it is making oil all the time. Oil didn't just appear one day. I do believe we are using it faster then it is being manufactured. Less food would mean healthier, thinner Americans. It would be a serious wake up call.

On the good news front, a man just produced an engine that runs on water. So who really gives a f--- if we run out.

PhilosophyGenius
05-19-2006, 04:20 PM
PG, look at all the plastic around you. Look at it all. Your contact lenses, the case they are carried in, the frames of your glasses on the plastic cord around your neck, the pen behind your ear, the keyboard in front of you, the toothbrush you brush your teeth with, the toothpaste even has hydrocarbons in it, the tubing of the paste, the hairbrush, on and on and on.

It isn't just about energy. And yeah, in the 1800s subsistance farming might have fed everyone. Now there are 230 million Americans, 6.5 billion people total. Without fertilizer, insecticide and irrigation (all dependent on hydrocarbons) you might be able to feed 2 billion of them, according to Ruppert.

Sorry to rain on anyones day, but ...

We invaded Afghanistan to establish a Unocal pipeline and to get poppy production back up to provide laundered cash for our markets.

We went into Iraq for the oil, baby.

The era of oil is at an end. It will be our demise unless we start retooling our way of life now.

If the world's supply of gas just ran out, and you were driving your gas guzzler, would you keep driving until your vehicle runs out of fuel and stops in the middle of the road? The answer, hopefully, is no. You'd keep driving the muthafucka until the tank is almost empty. And at that point switch over to whatever new technology society deems fit to be our next main source of energy.

Same thing goes everything else. World govnt's are milking the shit out of the Earth's oil before they have to go through the hassle of finding alternative sources of energy. War's for oil are just for global hegemony and HUGE profits for the oil companies.