PDA

View Full Version : A Message From Cynthia McKinney

Gold9472
03-24-2005, 09:42 PM
A Message From Cynthia McKinney

March 24, 2005

Dear Friend,

Thank you for the support you've given me in the past. And because you are on this list, I know you are a trusted friend in peace.

I need your help now more than ever. With the Republicans targeting Georgia for redistricting, we know they expect to make manipulated gains here as they just did in Texas. Please help me send a message to them to leave the progressive voices in Georgia alone! You can do that by making a contribution to my campaign before the March 31 Federal Election Committee (FEC) reporting deadline.

A strong fundraising total will let them know that I am ready to campaign despite the Republican effort to change lines on a map. I need your help today because there are only a few days left until the FEC deadline.

I have already hit the ground running on the House Budget Committee and its Armed Services Committee. If you're a C-Span junkie, you've undoubtedly seen me at work, asking the tough questions on the people's behalf.

Please visit my website at www.cynthiaforcongress.com/donations.html today or put a check in the snail mail at:

Cynthia McKinney for Congress
Post Office Box 371125
Decatur, GA 30037

If you're in town on Saturday, March 26th, come by our fundraiser with Isaac Hayes at the home of State Senator Gloria Butler:

6241 Southland Trace
Stone Mountain, GA 30087
4:30 pm - 6:30 pm

I look forward to hearing from you!

Sincerely,
Cynthia McKinney

P.S. Please visit the web address below and tell your friends to do so, too!

www.cynthiaforcongress.com/donations.html

Gold9472
03-24-2005, 09:47 PM
I just donated $20