PDA

View Full Version : My Best Experiences In The 9/11 Truth Movement

Gold9472
01-17-2005, 08:11 PM
Here's a letter I got from someone a while ago...

Not posting his name...

Gold,

I am totaly enthralled by the thread you guys having going on on stern.com. I am lurker there, rarly post, but I have read nearly every entry that has been made on this topic. I am conspiracy threory enthusiast and genaraly agree that all is NOT as it appears. I am aware of Skull and Bones, trilats., Knights templor, etc... and truelly feel that there is devious human dealings going on there and have been for centeries. Oliver Stone's movie JFK and the book "High Treason" first got me interested in this subject and taught me to question authority.

Just thought I'd let you know that there are those of us out there like you who are not just lemmings in a conga line to nowhere. At the same time I do believe that it is possible to live a life free from thought that provokes the suffering of the human mind. The teachings of the dalai llama and the Sri Lankan teachings of buddha promote and educate how one needs not to dwell on the evils, how one does not need to solve all of the worlds problems to achieve happiness.

Even so, it is hard to stand by idle and let people like George Bush and Donald Rumsfeld brainwash the people of the world. It is truely unnerving. Am I scared? No, Concerned? yes. I know many many people who will vote for Bush -both "good 'ol boys" and the economical elite alike. If I try to warn them of what you say they'd laugh me off the planet. It is sad. Are we crazy? or are they ingorant?

I do belive there is truth behind your words...

curious, what is your take on the moonlanding?

Here was my response

I appreciate EVERYTHING you just said to me, and I thank you for taking the time to write me.

I tend to stay away from "Conspiracy Theories" that can't be proven with some hard evidence. Documents, News Articles, etc...

Do I believe we landed on the moon? Yes. Think of it this way, in the last 100 years we've become the most technologically advanced society in our entire history as humans.

We've proven that ANYTHING is possible with technology.

BTW...I've been telling my friends the truth for over a year, and I STILL haven't convinced the majority of them.

If you've read my articles, you'll know that people are afraid. I DO NOT blame them.

People like you, who are "aware" of what's going on, shouldn't be afraid to at least tell people something credible. Something to get their minds kick started.

They'll figure it out eventually. Sometimes it just takes a little more time.

Again, thanks for writing me.

All I ask is that you remember my Grandfather's name. Walter Gold. And that you spread the word whenever you get the chance. Even if just a little.

I'm doing this GREATLY because I DO NOT want my little brother to go to the Middle East. Don't you know someone you don't want to see hurt?

Jon

Here's a present for you.

PROOF OF A 9/11 COVERUP

Gold9472
04-23-2005, 12:52 PM
bump

Gold9472
06-06-2005, 07:09 PM
This Letter Is The Definition Of Unity
Someone came to my defense against other 9/11 knowledgeables...

Hi Gerard,

Jon likes to concentrate on the facts that have a paper trail, like the put options, the ignored intelligence warnings, the warnings to the CIA not to fly that day, etc. It's not "his" evidence specifically, just the evidence he chooses to pursue.

Jon in no way believes in the official story about 19 arabs, he is well aware that this was pulled off by the government. However, he tries to avoid anything speculative in nature or something that a skeptic can interpret differently and come to different conclusions. He also tries to stay away from any sensational stories that will cause the skeptics to roll their eyes and brand us as wacko conspiracy theorists.

For example, when I first became aware of what really happened that day (thanks to Jon), I used to go around showing people pictures of the pod thinking it was irrefutable evidence. Needless to say, I was easily debunked by people claiming it was the wing fairing, and I looked like a fool. Whether or not there was a pod (I'm not sure anymore), it is easily debunked based on the fact that it "could" be the fairing, the skeptics will always have an argument to fall back on. Jon warned me that this was not the right approach, and he was right.

As for Sibel Edmonds, I think Jon is trying to expose government corruption to open some eyes, as well as to support someone who has been wronged by the government. He is a big supporter of those that stand up against government corruption, he's also a big supporter of Mary Schneider. I guess Sibel's view of the attacks isn't as important as the fact that these people are trying to expose government corruption and have been effectively gagged. Jon is very patriotic and tries to support his fellow Americans.

I often use the Sibel Edmonds case as an example of government corruption as well, and I'm MIHOP all the way. Maybe thats a mistake on my part, but I'm just trying to plant seeds. I actually wasn't aware of her official stance.

I am a fan of your work, I have pulled out your "Conspiracy Theorists guide..." on more than one occasion when it was necessary. Regarding Kyle Hence and Bill Douglas, I'm not familiar with this issue, sorry. I am by no means an expert, I know enough to know the truth, and I use what I know to try to spread the truth a little.

Gold9472
01-13-2006, 09:46 PM
Me On the "PSBB"

12-05-2004, 09:51:42 PM

I hope that you people don't base your opinions on the ENTIRE 9/11 Truth Movement based on what a few people have done or said. Including myself.

But I have never LIED about my 9/11 FACTS, and I have NEVER had any intention but to HELP this country.

This is a letter that was posted on the HSBB by luccheese...

"Dear Gold9472, amen to you brother. I admire you for fighting in something you believe in with such great passion. At first when I started to read your posts I like many others thought you were just a crazy person ranting on about a conspiracy theory, I was wrong. So I started to educate myself about these topics at hand with the literature/videos that Gold had presented to the community. After hours of reading/watching I came to my final verdict. I was shocked at the cold hard facts slapping me in the face. I want to thank Gold for taking the time to educate me and many others. People of this board who constanly put him down, I laugh at you. You are fighting a lost cause. Do you really think he would go to such extremes just to get a rise out of you? Honestly come on now. This hate needs to stop. All the power to you Gold9472. Hopefully some day this country will wake from its eternal slumber.

"All propaganda has to be popular and has to adapt its spiritual level to the perception of the least intelligent of those towards whom it intends to direct itself."
Adolf Hitler, Mein Kampf ("My Struggle"), Vol. I

Let the flames begin."

princesskittypoo
01-13-2006, 10:45 PM
i wasn't your best experience? turning my mind around had no high for you? :( i'm sad now *boohoo*

Gold9472
01-13-2006, 10:46 PM
i wasn't your best experience? turning my mind around had no high for you? :( i'm sad now *boohoo*

:)

Gold9472
01-13-2006, 10:46 PM
Everyone here is my "best experience"... ;)

kmwittig
01-15-2006, 02:54 PM
I tend to stay away from "Conspiracy Theories" that can't be proven with some hard evidence. Documents, News Articles, etc...

Thats what I am talking about.

Look I am an old lady, and a history freak. I know FDR allowed the attack on pearl harbor so we could go to war with Germany.
Bush planned to invade Iraq before he got into office, and I don't publish anything I haven't researched.
Isn't it just a coincidence (NOT) that Georges brother was head of security at WTC, and there was a power outage in the south tower the weekend before the attacks?
That means no one was able to be seen coming or going, and all sorts of things could have taken place.
There is nothing that annoys me more than an uninformed opinion.

Gold9472
01-15-2006, 03:03 PM
:) Welcome.

Gold9472
05-14-2006, 09:04 PM
From an observer. This made my night.

"I have listened to your two recent interviews and it was good to hear your opinion and research that you have done about 9/11. So I would just like to say thank you for being an honest person(an American!) and trying to let all the other brainwashed/stubborn? Americans that there is more to 9/11 than what the govt is telling. I know there are many more people like you out there, I visit your website daily and really appreciate it. I think I have told you this before, but I am from Iraq (Assyrian) and I certainly have respect for Americans like you, Thank you.

p.s sorry for my English is not 100%"

thumper
05-16-2006, 10:25 AM
my best experience was getting positive PM's from a big board that I was eventually kicked off of after I started 100+ page 9-11/conspiracy thread.

Gold9472
06-07-2006, 03:50 PM
9/11: Revealing The Truth, Reclaiming Our Future (http://www.yourbbsucks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=10535)

Gold9472
07-16-2006, 07:49 PM
It's convenient not to talk about the Money Trail.....

http://letters.salon.com/ent/feature/2006/06/27/911_conspiracies/view/index46.html?show=all

(Gold9472: I don't know who this person is.)

Maybe you missed the $100,000 wire transfer Farhad?

Lt. General Mahmoud Ahmad, the head of the Pakistani ISI, an organization funded by the CIA, ordered Omar Sheikh to wire transfer $100,000 to Mohammad Atta.

Lt. General Mahmoud Ahmad was in Washington D.C. on the morning of 9/11, having breakfast with then Senators Porter Goss, Bob Graham, and John Kyl.

When it was reported by the Wall Street Journal that Lt. General Mahmoud Ahmad ordered the wire transfer, he was fired from his position as head of the ISI.

Daniel Pearl, a Wall Street Journal reporter, was believed to have been investigating the wire transfer, and as a result, his head was chopped off, and the main suspect is Omar Sheikh. The man who wire transferred the $100,000 to Mohammad Atta.

Nothing in the 9/11 Report mentions Pakistan's invovlement in the 9/11 attacks, and now there are allegations of bribery between Pakistan and the 9/11 Commission.

The CIA/ISI/Al-Qaeda connection is important in understanding how the U.S. ultimately controls "Al-Qaeda".

It's also a great way of showing the 9/11 Report is incomplete, and that the 9/11 Commission did not give a "Full and Complete Accounting" of the attacks of 9/11. Which was their mandate.

Also keep in mind, Porter Goss, and Bob Graham were in charge of the Congressional Joint Inquiry into 9/11.

Two people who met with one of the culprits of 9/11, on the morning of 9/11, in Washington D.C.

One person who eventually became the Director of the Central Intelligence Agency.

Sound like a conflict of interest to you?

It does to me.

(huge shout out to the irreplaceable Jon Gold)

AuGmENTor
07-16-2006, 09:13 PM
My two cents: I was running in twenty directions until I found this BB. I knew a bunch of this stuff, but it was just flying around. Now it has direction. Because of my posting here, I found out about PA911visibility and promptly joined. (Even though I'm from NY, and thus, a moron). I know more about what goes on in the world now than I EVER have in my 30+ years. I have met Jon Gold and found him to be a very personable, unpretentious person. My life has taken a very positive turn since I found this board. Don't roll your eyes dammit. I was happy before, but I felt hopeless. There was nowhere for my information to be shared, or for me to get another perspective. The point is, this board, and all on it, are my best experience in the 911 truth movement.

Gold9472
07-16-2006, 09:26 PM
Thank you.

Gold9472
08-05-2006, 08:45 PM
Snagged from www.911blogger.com:

While searching the posts for something about Specter, I found this old quote from Gold. Amazing. The guy's good.

Couldn't find the specter thing. Anyone know if the supposed legislation that Specter is proposing (which makes it possible to sue Bush for his Executive power abuse) isn't really that at all when you study the text?

The Gold quote:
What would you like me to say? There's evidence of Pakistani ISI involvement. We know that the ISI is an arm of the CIA. We know the CIA is controlled in part by the Executive Branch. We know there are allegations of bribery between Pakistan and the 9/11 Commissioners through a lobbying group. We know Bill Doyle said a source told him that the 28 redacted pages in the Joint Congressional Inquiry talked about U.S. funding to Pakistan. We know there is a damn good chance that Daniel Pearl was investigating the $100,000 wire transfer from Omar Sheikh to Mohammad Atta, ordered by the Pakistani ISI head Lt. General Mahmoud Ahmad. We know that Omar Sheikh is the prime suspect in the murder of Daniel Pearl. We know that Porter Goss, Bob Graham, and John Kyl all were meeting with Lt. General Mahmoud Ahmad on the morning of September 11th, in Washington D.C., and in Pakistan the weeks before. We know that Pakistan is one of our BESTUS buddies in the "War On Terror". What would you like me to say?
Jon Gold

R | 08.05.06 - 8:19 pm | #

Gold9472
09-01-2006, 07:02 PM
Dear Mrs. Van Auken,

This letter might seem a little odd coming out of the blue like this, but to be honest, this is the first time I've had your contact information. I asked a friend for it, and he sent it along. I am very grateful that he did.

The reason I wanted to contact you is because you, Kristen Breitweiser, Mindy Kleinberg, and Patty Casazza, are all heroes to me. I have admired the four of you for several years now.

You may or may not know who I am. I don't know how much you follow the "9/11 Truth Movement". My name is Jon Gold. I have been a part of this "thing" since sometime in 2002. I've devoted my whole life to making sure those who are responsible for the atrocities of that day, are held accountable for their actions.

The thing that motivated me to do this was the four of you. I saw how you had to fight, and I wanted more than anything to help you, and to this day, I still do.

I am very sorry for the loss of your husband. As I told Mr. McIlvaine a few months ago, I can't imagine what it feels like to be someone who knows what's going on, and has that to deal with on top of it.

I recently read about an experience you had at a movie theater, and it made me very angry. To know that you were in pain made me cry. I want the pain to end for you, and all of the other family members, even though I know it never will.

Hopefully, when everything is said and done, you will at least have the satisfaction of knowing that those who were responsible, were also held accountable.

I don't know if you've seen the finished version of "9/11: Press For Truth" yet, but in the credits, you might see a name that you recognize. If the name you see happens to be Jonathan Gold, I want you to know this... it was my pleasure Mrs. Van Auken. Your story deserves to be told, and I would do everything within my power to make that happen.

Thank you for participating in this movie. I believe with all of my heart that this movie has the power to reach everyone we've been unsuccessful with.

Thank you for asking for a new investigation as well. I believe the movement will unify behind the families.

Thank you for everything you have done Mrs. Van Auken. Thank you for your time, your perseverance, and your love of this world. You are an inspiration to us all.

Very Sincerely Yours,

Jon Gold

I sent almost the same letter to Mindy Kleinberg... I guess they showed it to each other. I got a response... :)

Dear Jon,

Thank you so much for your kind words. And thank you for helping us to tell the story - in 9/11 Press for Truth...

Lorie Van Auken and Mindy Kleinberg

AuGmENTor
09-01-2006, 07:20 PM
Thanx man. You made me jerk a tear behind that. What a heartfelt letter. God bless you Jon.

Gold9472
09-01-2006, 07:24 PM
Thanks. I have to admit... this made my birthday.

AuGmENTor
09-01-2006, 07:31 PM
Not your bday yet is it? my sons is tomorrow, mine is the twenty fourth, and my Grandad (God rest his soul, whadda awsome guy) was the 23rd. Thought yours was the Monday.

Gold9472
09-01-2006, 07:32 PM
It is... but I'm considering it an early birthday present.

AuGmENTor
09-01-2006, 07:44 PM
Ah

Gold9472
09-01-2006, 07:55 PM
I just sent them this...

You caught me copying and pasting... :) Please forward this along to all of the family members you know. Again... I don't know if you know who I am or not, but one of the ways I've helped has been to post information on the internet. In order to get information back on the top of the page, you sometimes have to do what's commonly known as "bumping". People post the word "bump", and the page goes to the top of the "list". Anyway, I used to post, "For The Families" for my bump.

Thanks again,

Jon Gold

Gold9472
09-07-2006, 07:36 PM
Someone just sent me this... in regards to 9/11: Press For Truth

I finally got my copy today and I just finished watching it. Even after everything I've learned about 9/11 (including almost all of the facts in the film), I am pretty shaken up right now. I thought that I had gotten a little immune to all the research. I was wrong.

This film is the key to everything right now. It will turn people around like no other film can. Enough of the bickering, this film needs to be on every single congress person's door step.

We might have to wait for the full effects of this film to go into action until after Nov. 7th, but we need to keep pressing hard.

Let's finish this thing.

AuGmENTor
09-07-2006, 07:38 PM
I'll never make it through that movie without losin it.... and I hate to lose it. But at the same time I can't WAIT to read it. I've been really feelin this shit for the last few wekks...

Gold9472
09-07-2006, 07:40 PM
I lose it everytime I watch it dude.

thumper
09-07-2006, 07:44 PM
I lose it everytime I watch it dude.watch what?

Gold9472
09-07-2006, 07:59 PM
watch what?

9/11: Press For Truth (http://www.911pressfortruth.com) which premieres tonight.

AuGmENTor
09-07-2006, 08:00 PM
watch what?We're talkin about press for truth, which I haven't seen yet. But this thread, the letter that Jon sent to that woman, =made me lose it. Bad. I've been avoidin the more hard hitting videos lately.

Gold9472
12-12-2006, 08:38 PM
Written in response to this (http://www.911blogger.com/node/4895)...

To whom it may concern............First I like to wish you all the warmest holiday greetings,and can only hope and pray that my fellow 9/11 responders find peace and happiness during this the season. I also wish to thank Jon Gold on his more than accurate story. I know I speak for the dozens and dozens of responders that I have helped, when I say thank you. Mr Gold has set the example and bar high for others to follow, and I implore others to follow this man and his dedication and compassion in telling our story. We at the FealGood Foundation, and all 9/11 responders, need more people like Jon Gold to join us, stand beside us, and fight for us, so no more 9/11 responders, heroes, and the innocent people of Manhattan have to suffer anymore. The lies, corruption, denial, and very bad politics has caused human life to suffer and we must show our government we will not sit down, lay down and shut up anymore. Let Mr Gold and the few others who have been there from the beginning, guide, and support us all while we fight for justice, compensation, treatment, compassion and most of all respect. Any man who has done what this man has done, is a friend, and most of all a hero and someone we can all learn something from. I wish you all Merry Christmas, happy holiday's and god bless.

John Feal
9/11 Responder/advocate/founder - President of the FealGood Foundation

This ties Lorie Van Auken.

Gold9472
12-13-2006, 12:47 PM
After watching 9/11: Press For Truth...

I am in no means an educated man, or claim to be smarter then the next guy. I have my opinions, and beliefs, and in my mind I went to the university of 9/11. I now have a 5 year degree in swallowing government lies, neglect and denial. But after a few days and many hours of reading Jon Gold's work, watching documentary's and reading just about every story on 911 blogger.com, I have come to the conclusion, that there is much more I need to know and do, to better serve the 9/11 community. My eyes have been opened to things I never thought of, or for that matter wanted to entertain in my mind. I can only thank those who put that web site together, and making me look at the big picture. As an advocate my anger is bottled, and channeled to help 9/11 responders, as a first responder my frustration, and pain helps me help others effected by 9/11,a nd as the founder of a foundation my sadness for all that has suffered, reminds me everyday that this whole thing could have been prevented. But greed, corruption, lies, the lack of compassion for human life, and the fact that our president has the I.Q. of a soap dish, really makes me want to cry. And speaking of crying at least once a day I cry knowing more heroes will die because of a government not fit to lead or protect. As a kid we all made a Christmas list for Santa, well that kid in me has come out, and I want to share my list with you all.............Dear Santa, please impeach George Bush for crimes against humanity, please throw Mrs. Whitman and Rice in jail and pump the same 9/11 air into their cell, so they can feel what we are going through, and Santa while you're at it, please have someone in congress or the senate grow a set of Abe Lincoln's and make them apologize in every language for every responder, victim,survivor, and family member who represent the so many different cultures effected by that devastating day five years ago. And Santa, one last wish... Please stop the suffering and pain of all 9/11 responders, its been 5 years now,don't you think we suffered enough? Merry Christmas.

John Feal, advocate, 9/11 responder
President of The Fealgood Foundation

Gold9472
01-06-2007, 11:43 AM
A clip from Michael Wolsey's show from 1/5/2006 with 9/11 First Responder John Feal.

Click Here (http://www.yourbbsucks.com/forum/fealgold.mp3)

Gold9472
03-19-2007, 06:41 PM
This morning around 10am, I called Rep. Waxman's office. I gave my schtick about why Sibel should be allowed to speak, and asked, "Have you gotten many of these phone calls today?", and the response was, "1000's just today." That was at 10am!!! I told Sibel, and she said, "Now I call that really good news; thank you so very much for the feedback. I didn't know that."

Gold9472
04-13-2007, 04:59 PM
From someone at work who I was telling about the accusations of me being an infiltrator. She wrote this.

Jon Gold is an amazing person. I have worked with him for almost 3 years now and can speak about his dedication to the 9/11 movement. He knows his facts. He’s spent incalculable hours doing research on every aspect you could imagine about that awful day. I was one who believed everything I was told by the media and my government and never questioned anything until Jon and I got into a discussion one day about 9/11. In his way, by asking questions of me and by providing me with indisputable facts he’s opened my eyes.

I have seen the 9/11 movement gain strength and support in some part due to Jon’s seemingly inexhaustible energy to uncover the truth and find some small piece of justice for the families of 9/11. He’s done radio and newspaper interviews, attended rallies and met with some family members of 9/11 victims. Jon had a fund-raiser with all monies donated to the FealGood Foundation and GearUp Foundation, organizations dedicated to helping first responders; Jon hand-delivered the checks in New York.

I read everything that Jon writes and sometimes I am moved to tears. And Jon ends everything with his motto: “We will NEVER forget.”

AuGmENTor
04-13-2007, 06:07 PM
I second that... Absolutely beautiful job man.

Gold9472
04-13-2007, 06:17 PM
Thanks.

Gold9472
05-29-2007, 07:43 AM
Home: 631 724 3320
Cell: 516 901 7427
Email: Feal13@aol.com
Fed tax ID#20-5187809
Founder John Feal
9/11 Responder
Advocate

Jon Gold. I am writing this letter on official FGF stationary for all to see. Your tireless dedication to the 9/11 movement at both spectrums (truth&responders) is matched by no other. You have truly set the bar high for others to follow and emulate. I am proud to call you friend and brother. Most of us do good deeds all the time and it goes unnoticed by the hustle and bustle of our busy lives. But let it be known your acts of compassion is truly the work of an angel. Anyone who can disregard you as an important person or point fingers at you for being un-American is clearly a jealous person or group who has no idea of the help you can direct from that cubical at work or computer at home. My friend, a hug or a handshake is not good enough for your actions. So we at the FGF send you a million thank you's and to let you know we will always be there for you. God bless you Jon Gold & your family.

Sincerely,

John E. Feal

AuGmENTor
05-29-2007, 06:05 PM
You put up his personal info? That's not like you...

Gold9472
05-29-2007, 06:42 PM
You put up his personal info? That's not like you...

That's how he sends it out. He doesn't mind.

Gold9472
06-03-2007, 09:15 PM
Peppini.com Covers 9/11 First Responder Vito Valenti
Big thanks to www.peppini.com (http://www.peppini.com/)

Video
Click Here (http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-7680467674955300686) (Video Google)

This is a video of Vito Valenti recently made by Sak from www.peppini.com (http://www.peppini.com/). Because of the fund-raising (http://www.911blogger.com/node/8919) we've done, and the help we are giving Vito, and the FealGood Foundation, this video is dedicated to the 9/11 Truth Movement.

There are no words to describe how this made me feel, except to say that it made me cry. A big thank you to peppini.com (http://www.peppini.com/), John Feal, the FealGood Foundation (http://www.fealgoodfoundation.com/), and to Vito Valenti.

Gold9472
07-01-2007, 05:31 PM
In Peter Dale Scott's latest piece entitled, "JFK, Watergate, 9/11: Recurring Patterns in America's Deep Events", I get a mention.

Newsday, April 17, 2006. The belated airing of the Flagg story in 2006 has aroused suspicions that it was invented to allay the many earlier questions raised about how the FBI learned the names of the alleged hijackers so quickly (see next section). FBI Director Robert Mueller told the Commonwealth Club of California on April 19, 2002 that "The hijackers also left no paper trail. In our investigation, we have not uncovered a single piece of paper - either here in the U.S. or in the treasure trove of information that has turned up in Afghanistan and elsewhere - that mentioned any aspect of the September 11th plot" (http://www.fbi.gov/pressrel/speeches/speech041902.htm). But CNN had reported on September 28, 2001, that "among [Atta's] belongings they also found the names and phone numbers of possible associates;" (http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0109/28/ltm.01.html); and that this "information compliments the release of photos of the suspected hijackers" (http://edition.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0109/28/ltm.15.html). I am grateful to Jon Gold for bringing these matters to my attention.

In any case, other official allegations point precisely to other instances of a paper trail left by the hijackers. According to the 9/11 Commission Report (532n188), the FBI found an Express Mail receipt in Nawaf al-Hazmi^s car at Dulles Airport, which led to a package addressed to Mustafa Ahmed al-Hawsawi. As if this was not enough, Atta also is said to have left a FedEx waybill for another package which, the federal indictment of Moussaoui strongly implied, was collected by al-Hawsawi (www.usdoj.gov/ag/moussaouiindictment.htm (http://www.usdoj.gov/ag/moussaouiindictment.htm), items 88, 92). The details are given in Newsweek, November 19, 2001: "The paper trail that first led investigators into Ahmed's shadowy financial world began at the bottom of a motel trash can. On the night of Sept. 10, Atta hunkered down in room 233 at the Comfort Inn in Portland, Maine. The next morning he would take a flight to Boston's Logan airport. At the motel, Atta tore up a FedEx Air Waybill and threw it away. Days later, federal agents searching the motel found the receipt, from a package mailed in Florida, where Atta and several other hijackers had lived until days before the bombing. It was addressed to "Almohtaram," Arabic for "The Respected One" -- the honorific the terrorists gave to Ahmed. Investigators believe they sealed the connection when they got hold of the video of Ahmed picking up the package."

PhilosophyGenius
07-01-2007, 07:26 PM
Awsome bro.

Gold9472
07-01-2007, 08:06 PM
Thanks.

Gold9472
11-06-2007, 11:49 PM
9/11 Family Members Patty Casazza And Bob McIlvaine
Thanks to www.911hartford.org and Damon Bean

Click Here (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rukxI_GLc3w)

This was quite literally the thrill of my lifetime. Patty Casazza, from the bottom of my heart, thank you for coming. Bob McIlvaine, thank you sir for committing yourself to this cause for so long. I love, and admire you both more than you could ever know.

Gold9472
11-12-2007, 08:19 AM
Dear Jon,

You have done so much to carry forward the quest for truth and justice, much more than most -- please, you and so many others are our heroes -- we are grateful to you!

Thank you for being there in our stead ... 9/11 is different from other "attacks" in that, the rest of the world, humanity as we know it is truly at risk...thank you for recognizing that and acting/doing what you can in response...you capture the true potential of Americans who are ready and willing to step up to the plate and do what is necessary to turn this nightmare around....for the sake of us all.

With love and admiration,

Patty Casazza

Gold9472
02-01-2008, 07:08 PM
Hi Jon,

We want to thank you and Betsy for your wonderful hospitality. Wayne, PA is a beautiful town, and the Wayne Hotel is really charming. (And Thanks for the leis and the flowers.)

You have both invested incredible effort, energy and creativity in working toward revealing the facts of September 11, 2001 to the American public. We know how difficult it is and we are really glad that so many people turned out to see the movies last night. We truly hope that the efforts that you have already put in will pay off in the future movie showings and that the word will spread, making your work a little easier.

9/11 and the events that have followed, have precipitated changes in our country that are very scary. The importance of the work that you are both doing cannot be overstated.

Sincerely,

Lorie Van Auken and Mindy Kleinberg

Gold9472
02-01-2008, 07:17 PM
9/11 Truth Tuesdays "Special Night" - 1/29/2008

http://www.yourbbsucks.com/forum/specialnight_6.jpg

I’m going to let the videos speak for themselves, but I would like to say thank you to Bob McIlvaine, Lorie Van Auken, Mindy Kleinberg, John Feal, Dylan Avery, Ray Nowosielski, and most of all to Betsy Metz for making this series, and last night possible. Thank you to everyone that attended. I think it was a huge success. I apologize for the lighting in the video. Thanks to Mark Peters for filming this event with my camera. I know a lot of other people filmed this, and if they have a better version, please post it. Also, if you could put these videos on Google Video, it would be much appreciated. The last portion of my speech about Lorie was left out because I ran out of tape. Here is the full text of my speech. Thanks again to everyone.

Part I
Click Here (http://video.google.com/googleplayer.swf?docId=-6825471842827080604&hl=en) (Google Video, 29:54)

Part II
Click Here (http://video.google.com/googleplayer.swf?docId=-7881078003512629549&hl=en) (Google Video, 57:42)

9/11 Truth Tuesdays “Special Night” Speech - 1/29/2008

Thank you all for coming. I have a few words before we end tonight’s panel.

First, I would like to thank the Freehouse restaurant for making their establishment available for tonight, and for their gracious hospitality.

Second, I would like to thank everyone that’s helped to promote tonight’s event, 9/11 Truth Tuesdays, and especially everyone that is in attendance.

For too long, this movement has been brushed aside by the mainstream media, and by others using labels such as, “Conspiracy Theorists”, “Nuts”, “Wackos”, “Loons”, and recently, “Terrorist and/or Terrorist Sympathizers”. We have been portrayed as a movement concerned about two things. Whether or not the World Trade Center was brought down by “Controlled Demolition”, and whether or not a missile struck the Pentagon. Those who do not give the best representation of what this movement stands for have been splashed across the Television sets of America in a vain attempt to shape how people perceive us.

http://www.yourbbsucks.com/forum/specialnight_1.jpg

All of these things represent dishonest, abhorrent behavior. By the mainstream media, and by others. However, their most egregious wrongdoing is that they have almost ignored completely the ones who most deserve answers for what happened on that fateful day. Since the “official story” was released, almost every action, letter, and petition put forward by the 9/11 families has been virtually ignored by the media. This is not right. There is something very wrong with this.

Sure, there have been mentions, but imagine ANY of the following getting the coverage of say…

Anna Nicole Smith, or Scott Peterson, or Michael Jackson, or… dare I say… Britney Spears…

On August 4th, 2006, 9/11 family members Lorie Van Auken, Patty Casazza, Mindy Kleinberg, and Monica Gabrielle released a statement that questioned the “entire veracity” of the 9/11 Commission’s report.

On September 5th, 2006, a documentary endorsed by the families that fought for the creation of the 9/11 Commission, and that calls into question the entire 9/11 Report was released entitled, “9/11: Press For Truth.”

On September 11th, 2006, at the National Press Club in Washington D.C., family members Donna Marsh O’Connor, Michelle Little, and Christina Kminek asked for, “a new investigation into the events of September 11th, and this time, a truly bipartisan, global, with families invested from the beginning, middle, and throughout the end.”

http://www.yourbbsucks.com/forum/specialnight_2.jpg

On October 14th, 2006, Monica Gabrielle, Lorie Van Auken, Mindy Kleinberg, and Patty Casazza released a petition that calls for, “the immediate declassification and release of all transcripts and documents relating to the July 10, 2001 meeting that took place between former CIA Director George Tenet and then National Security Advisor, Condoleezza Rice” as well as “the declassification and release of both the redacted 28 pages of the Joint Inquiry Into The Terrorist Attacks of September 11, 2001 (JICI) and the CIA Inspector General’s report, “CIA Accountability With Respect To The 9/11 Attacks”.

On April 11th, 2007, Bill Doyle, Bob McIlvaine, along with Prof. Steven Jones, and Richard Gage, “filed a petition with the National Institute of Standards and Technology seeking correction of inaccurate factual statements and analysis in NIST’s reports on the destruction of the Twin Towers.”

On November 3rd, 2007, 9/11 Family member, and “Jersey Girl” Patty Casazza told an auditorium room full of people that whistle-blowers the 9/11 Commission promised to speak to, did not, and that the information they have may indicate that elements of this Government knew the day, the type of attacks, and the targets.

If any of these efforts on behalf of the families were covered by the mainstream media as they should have been, none of us would be here tonight. Betsy and myself wouldn’t have to work to get this information out. The 1000’s of people who actively participate in this movement wouldn’t have to do what they do to get this information out. It is a travesty, and an injustice. People need to know what’s going on so they can do what they need to do to make sure those responsible for the atrocities on that day, are held to account. There is too much at stake not to. To moo many wrongs are taking place right now because of how that day has been presented to us. It has to stop, and the truth can do that.

http://www.yourbbsucks.com/forum/specialnight_3.jpg

The 9/11 First Responders are another story entirely. They have been treated like shit. The heroes of that day have been left to suffer in most cases, and left to die in others. There are people sitting in the White House, the Environmental Protection Agency, the New York Mayor’s office, and the New York Medical Examiners office who, at the very least, deserve prison sentences for what they’ve done to our heroes. That is one of the reasons we are here tonight. To help raise money for an organization I know elps 9/11 First Responders that need it. The FealGood Foundation. Along with seeking the truth about what happened on that day, the 9/11 Truth Movement has made a conscious effort to help those who suffer from the environmental impact of that day. We have literally raised thousands of dollars for the FealGood Foundation alone, and I know that in 2007 they made 144 different donations to 9/11 First Responders.

I first heard of John Feal after I was dared by a “debunker” to put my money where my mouth is, and raise money for the first responders. For the first time ever, I was in agreement with a “debunker”. So, I contacted a friend, and he told me about the FealGood Foundation. I contacted John, and told him that I was going to hold a fund-raiser for him. John told me that he’d been reading my articles, and liked what I was doing. That was very cool. Ever since then, we have been able to talk to one another as if we’d known each other all our lives. I am very grateful to be able to say that John Feal is my friend.

Say what you will about Loose Change, and Loose Change 2nd Edition. Those two movies have managed to bring a lot of people into this movement. Almost every time I talk to someone about 9/11, one of the very first questions they ask me is, “Have you seen Loose Change?” Yes, there may be some things wrong in those movies, or what they have presented as answers to the unanswered questions in those movies may have been wrong. However, I don’t for a second question the integrity of Dylan, Jason, or Corey. I know they have good intentions. Their latest release, “Loose Change Final Cut” was a much more responsible, and mature rendition of the series. For those who don’t like Loose Change, and Loose Change 2nd Edition, I have this to say.

http://www.yourbbsucks.com/forum/specialnight_4.jpg

The reason people like Dylan, Jason, and Corey tried to answer the unanswered questions in their movies is because those who should answer our questions, REFUSE TO DO SO. Thanks to the three of them for attending tonight.

The first time I met Ray Nowosielski was in Chicago, June 2006. Kyle Hence, the executive producer of 9/11: Press For Truth, brought a brief screening along to show people for the first time. I was standing out in the hallway waiting for it to begin, and there was this short stocky guy with a white shirt, and black tie on. He seemed awfully well dressed for a rowdy anti-corporatist 9/11 Truther. I asked him his name, and he said “Ray”. I had corresponded with Ray before, but never saw his picture. I don’t know why, but it dawned on me that he might be Ray Nowosielski. I told him my name, and he knew exactly who I was, and he WAS Ray Nowosielski. All I can say about Ray is that he truly did an absolute good when he made 9/11: Press For Truth. It is a movie you can show anyone, and not feel like a “Conspiracy Theorist”, and it tells you about 9/11 from the perspective of those who lost the most on that day.

On or around the beginning of October 2004, 4 audio tapes were released. They were a partial release of the 9/11 Omission hearings that took place on September 9th, 2004 in New York City. Chaired by then Former Representative Cynthia McKinney, and people like Dr. Faiz Khan, Paul Thompson, and a man sitting here tonight that I both admire, and respect, Bob McIlvaine. Those recordings was the first time I was exposed to a 9/11 Family member crying. That family member was Bob McIlvaine. Bob will be the first to tell you that when he talks about his son Bobby, he can’t help but to cry. I felt such anger from that. I knew from Bob’s tears that what I was doing was right, and I had to continue. Ever since then, whenever Bob McIlvaine speaks, I listen. This past November, I got to spend 4 hours in the car with Bob, and it was a very pleasant, and educational experience. Thank you Bob for being here tonight, and for your amazing determination.

http://www.yourbbsucks.com/forum/specialnight_5.jpg

On 10/17/2006, I wrote an article entitled, “A Challenge To The Media” that referred to the family members that fought for the creation of the 9/11 Commission, that started the fight for truth, as “the original members of the 9/11 Truth Movement”. I could be wrong, but one could consider their efforts, and the work that they did as the “foundation” for this movement. All of their compiled questions for the 9/11 Commission that are available at the 9/11 Family Steering Committee site, at least for me, have been an excellent resource, and guide with regard to my 9/11 Research.

We have been privileged tonight with the presence of two of those family members. Lorie Van Auken, and Mindy Kleinberg. Formally known as the “Jersey Girls”.

The first time I’d heard about Mindy Kleinberg in particular was when I stumbled across her testimony before the 9/11 Commission quite a few years ago. In it, she said what I think is a timeless and important quote. “Is it luck that aberrant stock trades were not monitored? Is it luck when 15 visas are awarded based on incomplete forms? Is it luck when Airline Security screenings allow hijackers to board planes with box cutters and pepper spray? Is it luck when Emergency FAA and NORAD protocols are not followed? Is it luck when a national emergency is not reported to top government officials on a timely basis? To me, luck is something that happens once. When you have this repeated pattern of broken protocols, broken laws, broken communication, one cannot still call it luck. If at some point we don’t look to hold the individuals accountable for not doing their jobs properly then how can we ever expect for terrorists not to get lucky again?” Thank you Mindy for doing what was and is considered wrong by those in power, in order to do what you and all of us know to be right.

About a year and a half ago, on or around my 33rd birthday, a friend of mine gave me the contact information for Lorie Van Auken. I sent an email to her thanking her for everything she’s done, and told her that it was my pleasure to be apart of 9/11: Press For Truth. By the following morning, I had an email in my inbox. It was a response from Lorie. She said, “Thank you so much for your kind words. And thank you for helping us to tell the story - in 9/11 Press for Truth…” I was so excited. Lorie, Mindy, Patty, and Kristen are all heroes to me. At the time, I referred to her response as “an early birthday present”. Since that time, Lorie and I have corresponded several times, and I am grateful to have her experience, and knowledge with regard to the 9/11 attacks in my corner. She, and the rest of the “girls” are, and should be considered “National Treasures”.

Bob, Lorie, and Mindy. I would never presume to say that I could speak for your loved ones, but I know in my heart that this must be true. Bobby, Ken, and Alan would be so damned proud of each of you.

Tonight was advertised as a “Special Night”. Thanks to everyone that attended, it most certainly was. On behalf of Betsy and myself, I would like to say a sincere thank you. I would like to personally thank Betsy for everything she’s done to make these weeks at the movie theater, and tonight possible. Thank you Betsy. Thank you all. Please do what you can to make sure people know about 9/11 Truth Tuesdays. It will be a big help.

Gold9472
02-01-2008, 08:28 PM
A clip from Michael Wolsey's show from 1/5/2006 with 9/11 First Responder John Feal.

Click Here (http://www.yourbbsucks.com/forum/fealgold.mp3)

This is a REALLY good one...

Gold9472
04-13-2008, 06:05 PM
The Greatest Moment Of My Life

Video
Click Here (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UKZonP-4EGs) (GooTube)

I received this award because of these fund-raisers for the 9/11 First Responders that I held...

http://www.911blogger.com/node/4895
http://www.911blogger.com/node/8919
http://www.911blogger.com/node/11928

I also recommend my archives concerning this issue.

http://www.911blogger.com/node/2279

Thanks to John Feal, and everyone at the FealGood Foundation.

www.fealgoodfoundation.com (http://www.fealgoodfoundation.com/)

Gold9472
04-30-2008, 06:46 PM
Mike Malloy 4/28/2008

Audio
Click Here (http://www.911podcasts.com/files/video/goldmalloy4282008.mp3) (MP3)

Not necessarily because I was ON THE MIKE MALLOY SHOW, but because of some of the nice emails I got because of this.

Gold9472
08-27-2008, 06:10 PM
Email I just got...

Jon, I have admired your tireless work since taking up this quest myself. Your focus on getting answers for the family members is in my mind a very important and powerful message. Congress won't move on this issue from the stand point of "because it's the right thing to do." They have to have real people in need in order to act. The families forced the first commission. They seem to be the force behind the NY ballot initiative. I believe activism to inform the general public of the hollowness of the official story is critical and should continue, but to move any sort of real resolution, any sort of justice along, the plight of the people who have suffered directly from the actions of those responsible for these events is key to forcing those in power to respond. What a burden for them to bear, but I don't see it happening any other way.

Keep up the excellent work.

In truth,

S. D.

Gold9472
09-24-2008, 08:58 PM
Got this today at work...

Hey Jon,

Remember me, your ex-coworker? Id like to apologize to you for thinking you were a bit crazy for having your opinions about various 9/11 conspiracy theories and things. For the past month or so, Ive been watching and reading everything that I can about all that, and well, Ill just say I withdraw my judgment from a few months back.

Thanks,

Ray C.

Gold9472
10-15-2008, 06:36 PM
From here. It couldn't have come at a more opportune time.

http://www.911blogger.com/node/17949?page=1 (http://www.911blogger.com/node/17949#comment-199254)

Jon,

I'm so glad I found you after chancing upon 911 truth info. You have helped me so much. As you know, I have used you in the past several times as a sort of 911 encyclepedia when in a crunch and needing quick references and citations. I have great respect for you. You have years of dedication and massive amounts of time devoted to getting others to wake up. Thanks for all you do.

Tonya

Gold9472
10-29-2008, 04:18 PM
Got this in an email today with regards to my "Facts" article.

Jon,

I just wanted to make sure you knew how useful that compilation you put together was. It basically trumped all the arguments people had been making to me against the truth. Thank You. They basically said... you know it looks like you are right. Some can't go into it any further for reasons personal, but they didn't fight it anymore.

Very cool.

Great resource.

Much appreciated.!!!

On to the court case. and Investigation.

Peace.

Name withheld

Gold9472
03-23-2009, 02:16 PM
http://home.comcast.net/~gold9472/charlie_giles.gif

Gold9472
10-08-2009, 07:39 PM
http://photos-f.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs238.snc1/8526_154783875285_684595285_3243429_1331434_n.jpg

Gold9472
11-18-2009, 09:58 PM
From someone very special regarding an interview I recently did...

"I thought that it was good. You have a strong command of the facts, so when he asked you factual questions you got to hit your points."

Gold9472
01-09-2010, 12:10 PM
This took place on Facebook... 1/8/2010...

Cindy Sheehan: Jon Gold, you were one of the first people to make me think that all 9-11 truthers weren't batshit crazy--

Jon Gold: Cindy Sheehan, you were one of the first anti-war activists that listened to what people like me were saying that didn't call me batshit crazy.

Jon Gold: I love ya.

Cindy Sheehan: love ya back

Gold9472
01-31-2010, 08:12 PM
Someone on FB posted this vid along with this text...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LGudibqPRpw

Hey you,

Yeah, you. If you're still sucking on the MSM teat, you should check out my friend Jon's youtube channel, blog and if you feel so inclined, send him a friend request... if you do, please just shut the fuck up and listen (meaning, respectfully consider a little information before regurgitating venom you heard on... tv or read in a corporate paper).

The dude obsessively spits researched facts (for YEARS) and, as far as I've seen, has shown nothing but love for humanity (meaning he's not selling ANYTHING, products, politics, advertisements, nada, just honest-to-goodness peace & love). He deserves your thanks and respect (even though you might not realize it yet), give it to him... oh, and if you know any single girls into husky bald cat loving peaceniks in the Philly area, hook him up!

Thanks, Jon, you're doing important work and make the world a better place.

Peace.

Gold9472
06-10-2010, 07:29 PM
http://home.comcast.net/~gold9472/tia.jpg

Gold9472
09-10-2010, 02:02 PM
Toward Justice

http://counterpunch.org/beattie09102010.html

By MISSY COMLEY BEATTIE
9/10/2010

Our experiences and what we do with them shape and determine our trajectory. Often, they change us gradually; sometimes, they are immediately life altering. So much so that months, even years later, a thought, a song, even an aroma can transport us, abruptly, into the past. Some events are wonderful. Others are brutal.

The phone call from my sister, telling me that Chase was killed in Iraq, is among the brutal.

My nephew, Chase Comley, died a little over five years ago. He enlisted in the military because he believed our freedoms were in jeopardy, a message George Bush gaveled into the American psyche after 19 hijackers used planes as weapons to attack US symbols of power on 9/11.

This week, we mark the ninth anniversary of that turning point, the day that invokes images of death and destruction, and the date that heralded our post-9/11 world with its increased militarism/imperialism resulting in more death and destruction, mainstream media failure, the Patriot Act, a surveillance state, torture, indefinite detention, military tribunals, corporatism, economic collapse, and Islamophobia.

I have just watched 9/11 Press for Truth at the urging of Jon Gold, a friend and fellow member of Peace of the Action. Gold has worked diligently to bring justice for 9/11 families.

Less than two minutes into the film, George Bush says: “Today our fellow citizens, our way of life, our very freedom, came under attack.”

Members of the Bush Administration tell us there were no warnings. Condi Rice states: “No one could have imagined them taking a plane, slamming it into the Pentagon … into the World Trade Center, using planes as a missile."

We learn, however, that 14 nations alerted our intelligence agencies to the threats, and that on the eve of the event, Bush stayed at a resort whose roof was mounted with ground-to-air missiles, a safeguard never before taken.

The film navigates tragedy, fear, courage, hope, perseverance, strength, anticipation, disappointment, anger, disbelief, and futility. Its heroes are those who scratch and claw for honesty. They are the “Jersey Girls,” Lorie Van Auken, Patty Casazza, Mindy Kleinberg, and Kristen Breitweiser, four women whose husbands perished in the towers. There are other heroes, of course, but the Jersey widows, bound by heartbreak, researched, questioned, attempted to connect dots, and walked the halls of Congress. Eventually, they held a rally in DC to unite 9/11 families, form a larger group, and push for a formal investigation. Frustrated by the Bush Administration’s position and a lack of support from the public, they made the decision to open their private anguish to the press. Their efforts, finally, forced George Bush to authorize an independent commission to investigate 9/11.

Patty Casazza uses the word adversaries when she talks about the Bush Administration. It is not an antonym for hero. Villain is, but I’ll stick with Casazza’s noun. George Bush and Dick Cheney resisted the investigation of 9/11 and, thus, became adversaries of honesty and justice. Recall that they insisted on a not-under-oath tandem testimony.

Many readers have written and asked me to address 9/11 as an “inside job.” That’s not my intention. I have no knowledge to support grand conspiracy ideologies. My comprehension resides with family grief and an acknowledgement that the 9/11 Commission was a contrivance that failed to provide a thorough, transparent, and factual assessment.

Evidence can be manipulated or ignored. An investigator can look at what he or she wants and shift an examination in any direction. Even down a road leading nowhere.

A week after my nephew was killed, I poured my feelings into an essay. I was naïve, then, and believed my article might prevent other families from hearing the words my brother received: “We regret to inform you.”

The families who were unwilling to accept the government’s account of September 11, needed assurance that tragedies like theirs would never be repeated. They expected to find answers that would make the world safer for their children.

Their questions led to more questions:

Why did it take two hours for standard air defense operating procedures to be put in place when there was an obvious attack on the United States?

Why, when George Bush had been briefed (August 6, 2001) that Osama bin Laden was determined to strike within the United States, did he do nothing to prevent an attack?

Why, when the north tower was hit, were people told to remain in the building and why weren’t those in the south tower immediately evacuated?

Why was then Attorney General John Ashcroft told to avoid commercial air travel in the days before 9/11?

Why was Henry Kissinger selected to chair the 9/11 Commission when he had an obvious conflict of interest—one exposed by Lorie Van Auken when she asked if his consulting firm had any Saudi clients named bin Laden?

Why did the mainstream media fail to accomplish what Paul Thompson achieved when he compiled an online timeline of reports and articles that became the basis for his book, The Terror Timeline, whose content is the foundation for the film?

Why did the United States invade Afghanistan?

Why did the US allow Osama bin Laden to escape from Tora Bora?

Why were al-Qa’ida and Taliban members flown from Afghanistan to Pakistan?

What role did Pakistan play in 9/11, and why did the US ally with this country?

Why did the chief of Pakistani intelligence (ISI) order Ahmed Omar Saeed Sheikh, a man who was both a member of al-Qa’ida and the ISI, to wire $100,000 to Mohammad Atta?

Why did members of the Bush Administration meet with that same chief of Pakistani intelligence in the weeks and months prior to 9/11?

Why, given all that was exposed by Paul Thompson, did the 9/11 Commission find that the events of September 11, 2001 were the result of a “failure of imagination”?

Americans need to know what happened that day. Why? Not just because we owe it to those who died and to their families but, also, because every single day, our country commits acts of unspeakable horror in the name of 9/11.

Journalist Ron Suskind wrote an article, “Faith, Certainty and the Presidency of George W. Bush,” for the October 17, 2004 New York Times Magazine, in which he said:
In the summer of 2002 … I had a meeting with a senior adviser to Bush. He expressed the White House's displeasure, and then he told me something that at the time I didn't fully comprehend -- but which I now believe gets to the very heart of the Bush presidency.

The aide said that guys like me were ‘in what we call the reality-based community,’ which he defined as people who ‘believe that solutions emerge from your judicious study of discernible reality.’ I nodded and murmured something about enlightenment principles and empiricism. He cut me off. ‘That's not the way the world really works anymore,’ he continued. ‘We're an empire now, and when we act, we create our own reality. And while you're studying that reality -- judiciously, as you will -- we'll act again, creating other new realities, which you can study too, and that's how things will sort out. We're history's actors . . . and you, all of you, will be left to just study what we do.This is astonishing thought and language. It underscores the hubris of a power-mad administration. And it’s a glimpse into a mindset that, perhaps, allowed terrorists, “determined to strike within the United States,” an opportunity. The Bush Administration was, at the least, negligent. In a very deliberate way. The warnings were there and they were not obscure.

As George Bush concluded his address on 9/11, he said, “This is a day when all Americans from every walk of life unite in our resolve for justice and peace.”

Justice has not been served. Peace seems far from our grasp. The 9/11 Commission was a farce, conducted by “history’s actors,” those aligned with the distortion that: “… when we act, we create our own reality.”

This created “reality” promotes the fear necessary to prevent critical thinking at a time when a premium must be placed on “the judicious study of discernable reality.” Let us not be told what to think, what to believe. We need a REAL, independent criminal investigation of 9/11, justice for the families, justice for families whose troops were sent to avenge a disaster that possibly could have been averted, and justice for those who have died, their lands destroyed, in the countries we invaded in a revenge frenzy.

Please watch the movie, 9/11 Press for Truth, read Paul Thompson’s comprehensive book, The Terror Timeline, and never forget the words often attributed to Martin Luther King, Jr., an admirer of Theodore Parker, the 19th century abolitionist and Unitarian minister, who originally spoke them: “I do not pretend to understand the moral universe; the arc is a long one … But from what I see I am sure it bends toward justice.”

Gold9472
09-19-2010, 05:05 PM
Coleen Rowley just said this of my facts piece (http://911truthnews.com/the-facts-speak-for-themselves/)...

"I haven't read all of Jon's carefully researched facts but from what I have read, it's excellent. I'll be reading the rest of it shortly but I will be highly recommending it to all who have questions about 9-11." - Coleen Rowley

Gold9472
09-23-2010, 10:26 AM
One of the stars of "Too Close For Comfort" just posted this on my wall...

http://home.comcast.net/~gold9472/lydiacornell.gif

Gold9472
12-24-2010, 06:49 AM
The Man Who Helped the 9/11 Bill Fly

http://si.wsj.net/public/resources/images/NY-AR561_FEAL_F_20101223211009.jpg
John Feal, a 44-year-old from Nesconset, Long Island, was a demolition supervisor at Ground Zero when a giant piece of steel fell toward him.

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052748704278404576037872348318688.html?m od=googlenews_wsj

By DEVLIN BARRETT
12/23/2011

Of all the people who pushed a Ground Zero health bill through Congress this week, one of the most important wasn't a lawmaker but a profane, gum-chewing construction worker named John Feal. He only became involved because he was shut out of an earlier 9/11 compensation fund.

Congress passed the $4.3 billion measure Wednesday providing long-term health care and a new compensation program to those who became ill after working at the World Trade Center site. The president has said he will sign it.

The legislative victory came after intense last-minute negotiations. Mr. Feal, who by his own admission struggled to complete high school, played a critical role in hammering out details and then throwing his support behind a new version of the bill scaled back to satisfy Republican concerns about cost.

The two lead negotiators on the deal, New York Democratic senators Kirsten Gillibrand and Charles Schumer were beaming after the vote. An exuberant Mr. Schumer grabbed Mr. Feal.

"You're the man, baby!'' he hollered, though Mr. Feal was right next to him. "I learned what you were made of in that meeting yesterday!''

The 44-year-old from Nesconset, Long Island, was a demolition supervisor at Ground Zero when a giant piece of steel fell toward him. He jumped out of the way, but the steel caught his left foot.

Doctors later amputated part of it.

From a legal standpoint, the most important thing about the injury was its timing. A victim compensation fund created by Congress decreed that only injuries occurring in the first 96 hours were eligible for compensation. Mr. Feal was hurt about a day too late to qualify.

"I think about that all the time,'' he admitted. "What if I had just gotten compensation and gone away?''

Instead, he got angry. And he got loud.

Mr. Feal isn't the first person hurt by the Sept. 11 attacks to lobby Washington.

In 2004, a group of women who lost loved ones in the attacks successfully forced Congress to make sweeping changes to the nation's intelligence agencies. In tearful testimony, they shamed lawmakers to act by sharing their grief.

Mr. Feal shared his anger.

At one point, he threatened to run primary candidates against every single New York Democrat in Congress if they didn't get a vote in the House on the bill. He cursed. He cajoled. And after winning a legal settlement for his injury, he spent tens of thousands of dollars in his own money to provide buses to take the sick and ailing to Congress where they could confront lawmakers opposed to the bill.

In 2007, he tried to donate his kidney to an ill first responder. When tests showed they weren't a good biological match, he donated it to someone else.

He could often be seen in congressional hallways, wearing a bright plaid cap and barking orders to ill first responders—some of them barely able to walk—to track down this or that lawmaker.

Once the deal was struck, Mr. Feal said he found a quiet spot near Mr. Schumer's office and cried.

"How do you say that word, eu…, eu…, euphoria? I felt like the weight of the world was off my shoulders,'' he said. "Now I'm going to advocate for those who deserve this program, and I'm going to advocate against anyone who tries to defraud it.''

Lawmakers pile praise on Mr. Feal for his work, though he insisted he played only a small part, comparing himself to a sergeant among generals. And the final deal doesn't please everyone—a law firm that handled many Sept. 11 compensation claims said Thursday that the new fund had too many limitations. Mr. Feal said the deal was "a 6 or 7 out of 10,'' and would save lives.

After the vote Wednesday, Mr. Feal happened to run into Rep. Steny Hoyer, the No. 2 Democrat in the House, who had been a frequent target of Mr. Feal's wrath.

"I said, 'Congressman, I apologize for being a pain...the last couple of years, but I hope you know my heart was in the right place," Mr. Feal said.

Gold9472
02-18-2011, 09:45 AM
This happened yesterday on Facebook.

http://home.comcast.net/~gold9472/verycool.jpg

Gold9472
09-03-2011, 11:37 PM
http://home.comcast.net/~gold9472/cindybirthdaypresent.jpg

Gold9472
12-18-2015, 01:57 PM
http://www.yourbbsucks.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=31&stc=1

Gold9472
09-25-2017, 12:49 AM
Here’s a message I got a while back on FB that I never saw…

“Hi Jon, this is _____, your former neighbor at ______________...its been a long while, i hope youre doing well. I just wanted very much to tell you i finally read your pdf and watched the 911 videos about these theories and am convinced so much of it is true. I owe you an apology for not looking into it sooner, but as you know i had some car accidents that took a lot of my energy. I never forgot how nice you were to give me the neck heating pad and monetary support in 2012. I really hope you are doing well, and if youd like to meet somewhere, that would be great. I feel i was lucky to live near to a real investigative documentary hero like you. Youre in my prayers. I hope your orange kitty is doing well too.”

Gold9472
06-10-2022, 09:11 AM
"A lot of people have lost track of the 9/11 issue over the years, but Jon Gold has doggedly stuck with trying to uncover the full truth. He's been a champion for the 9/11 Families, the 9/11 First Responders, he has committed civil disobedience for this cause, wrote a book, did a radio show, turned that radio show into another book, gave the makers of 9/11: Press For Truth the money they needed to finish that film that I was a part of, and more. He's worth listening to, and we need more people like him." - Paul Thompson, creator of "The Complete 9/11 Timeline," and author of "The Terror Timeline: Year by Year, Day by Day, Minute by Minute: A Comprehensive Chronicle of the Road to 9/11--and America's Response"

I asked Paul Thompson for a testimonial for some "street cred" in the cause for truth, accountability and justice for 9/11. He honored me with this. I was also thinking about using it somehow, but I'm just honored he said it. Many thanks to him.